Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Icarus Fall

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by Icarus Fall »

* you guys seem upset.
it's ok, I will leave you 2 alone on your precious forum, watching each other's e-* grow with the words that you spew on it.
hey, just be careful, to not * each other :D
glhf!
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Icarus Fall wrote:* you guys seem upset.
it's ok, I will leave you 2 alone on your precious forum, watching each other's e-* grow with the words that you spew on it.
hey, just be careful, to not * each other :D
glhf!
im not upset, i never felt more relaxed since i finished secondary school and its been quite a few years now
actually you guys bring me so much fun with your idiotisms :D
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

Mega Tard Status

Allllriiiiht!

So what does it take to join h19, can I fill out some kinda online application or something?
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
Lyanna

Post by Lyanna »

I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

If that's what it takes to be cool, PICS INC!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

Lyanna's gratefulness to American friends be like...

http://prnt.sc/cdy6go
http://prnt.sc/cdy6sz
Cl0s3F0r3v3r

Post by Cl0s3F0r3v3r »

Lyanna wrote:I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???

Who are you guys anyway, you joined a war that wasn't even yours so you took the easy way out, you wont achieve anything
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

like 90% of the current h10
and then , why you guys post with a fake name ?
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

I've always been curious to know what people think in other countries about 11/09
in Italy all those under 40 years not believe to the story of terrorists

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims_ ... yses.shtml
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Lyanna wrote:I am flattered by all the replies.

oh dear.... :D :D :D well best team, yeah.. and thats why you delete your villages after every our attack on you :D funny 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”