Good Bye SHK!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Good Bye SHK!

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

DuLe91 wrote:Juris russian alliance doesnt have respect in general for neutrals. How many neutrals did h19 razed in Mali, Thailand, Myanmar and many other countrys. They have respect only for russian faction, that is part of h19 but just neutral. Like faction Vantablack helping h19 in Qinghai, that's not neutral then, and they are saying they are neutral...

And for other what you wrote is totally true, that faction jumped from h15 to h10 and not informing their players that's perfect.
You could ask knights of aythuya or whatever the name was that we left them completely alone. I contacted them the very first day and told as long as they remain neutral until we completely take over the land we will not attack them, unless they will actively support house 6, and i cannot recall any complaint made by this faction nor any capture on that faction from us, so stop spreading bs.
In mali i only razed your alts and vassals, aint nobody going to keep 150 cats untouched because you send it to some nipple alderman and then claim that we raze neutrals, these people dont even build villages and then spawn in mali again to take LL, just stop this bs
you razed far more neutrals than us baby.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

@meatball im just wondeing why do you use there instead of their/they're. i mean i know you live in uk and i believe you are native and im not, but i always thought and was taught that reffering to someone else possession or doings or thoughts and there has a meaning like (look, he is standing over there), at least in polish, help my curiosity

Btw dule complains so much about neutrals being attacked but let me remind you that when russians rekt gannerup and 2 more people in scandinavia they respawned in sibiria and russians let them farm and be neutral for almost 200 days, then they went to attack them, i dont think that its quite responsible to let people that you dont know in
i could literally build 15x 500pitch castles and once its completed pass them over and go into enemy faction, plenty of those who were razed were known as someone who is not planning on staying neutral so i can see why neutrals are being attacked
also if you dont have house then you let yourself be attacked, its just mechanic of the game
erpages

Post by erpages »

I wrotte a text about why people keep writting here and complaining about facts that happened in the past...then I deleted it because I enjoy reading those comments.

Here mine:

Russian Team 1 - Rest 0.

Easy.

P.S There is a chance 1 over 100 that the situation flips, and have one name: time but I don't think there is enough time to happen :P
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

its not over just yet,
erpages

Post by erpages »

If the situation changes, I would sell my * as a slave for you meatball XD under one condition: You pay my premium of 30 days, lol.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

deal!!
Rinhad

Post by Rinhad »

guess who reinstalled :P
marko7

Post by marko7 »