Shame faction BlackHand

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
drsepa

Re: Shame faction BlackHand

Post by drsepa »

I actually have had many in game messages with Plachisch. He told me many times he has lost interest in the game and GC1 in particular. I am guessing someone else started using his account but again I have zero proof and as I said I was not the one who submitted ticket on him. But as far as the excuse of traveling and playing in other parts of the world....that is not a legit excuse. I too have traveled all over and never had any issues with SHK and I am sure I get tickets submitted.
prefername

Post by prefername »

ff kill this game. For many old players gc1 is final world. Thatswhy ff try to extend this world by ban "lying" russian. If someone really paid admins for it.. its rly lol :D but im dont care, H19 win this world. In winter, when we play 1:3, when we have 5 countries. You cant admit that someone stronger without cheats. but thank God , there is a forum where you can pour a ton of * to russian. It is your rights...Losers rights

Only yesterday ended sell-out extracrown, mb they sale and bans) why not
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Old players? Playing the game for a year isn't old. Playing since alpha/beta and W1/W2 is old. If anything H19 players should be arguing favoritism to long standing players who have been in the community much longer than yourselves.

I wonder how many factions in H19 are cheating like this. I would have to imagine most otherwise they wouldn't tolerate Zadrot's faction. They would kick that faction out of H19 so not to tarnish the win. Or maybe H5 and H13 are secondary alt factions and they have no more to pick from?
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

ZadrotN1 wrote:I thinked BlackHand able to fight.
But today I understand that I was wrong.
So, player Plachisch captured 3 countries in Madpro_01.
Madpro_01 many time tried to return countries, but he nothing came. Than he decided to his friend admin stronghold.
He asked him "Ban please Plachisch and delete all his interdicts. I want raze all his villages, but i nothing came".
Afterwards:
1)Plachisch account is blocked.
http://prnt.sc/c095v1
2)Admin logined in Plachisch account
3)Admin leave faction
http://prntscr.com/c0cly1
4)Admin delete all interdict
http://prnt.sc/c08equ
http://prnt.sc/c08g4s
http://prnt.sc/c08zhn delete 30days interdict((
5) Admine removed placed troops
http://prnt.sc/c0a4fk
6) Madpro_01 razed villages Plachisch
7) Madpro and BlackHand are happy and said to admin "Thank you, we dont able to fight with out you :D "

BlackHand you humiliate only themselves
$50 says plachisch decided to stop playing and gave his account to zadrot and it got banned because zadrot was using it. the only way you could get that first screen shot is by trying to log into the account.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

B0CMAN wrote:Image

Some months ago
whats the point of this post? we found cheaters. we reported them and they got banned. once banned their towns dropped id and we razed them.

you know what the cheaters did? they started new accounts and sent us message complaining about being banned.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

ahahah
i didn't write before , but h10 offered crowns to players near me to fight against me :D
about plachisch , he got banned 1 day few days ago , i am sure he didn't cheat again.... and this ban message ? i never seen this ( is really 1 day?) , only " this account has been blocked by our automatic ecc ecc "

and about vantablack , good job , you farmed 300 days close to us and razed our villages at night... i don't think you never farm again on this server
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

This thread makes no sense - people complaining about cheaters being banned?

Also, ideally, moderators wouldn't have the level of bias seen in this thread and others. Although I do admit that is harsh to ask a moderator to not play a game the game he/she loves.
In any case, the goal should be to moderate, not to add heat to the discussion, especially if one is arguing for the side of the cheater being banned...? hmmm...

PS: Farming is over-rated!
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Icarus Fall wrote:PS: Farming is over-rated!
Somehow i read that as over-powered lol
Yoooooooooo
JustARandom

Post by JustARandom »

I mean it makes no sense to coplain over getting banned i, theres always a reason for it and if H10 would really cheat as much as we get accused for, than why is noone gettinig banned atm? Ofc money plays some role but plachisch i think also invested money in the game before and gets banned people like 13th and code got banned too (btw i miss code :( ) and i think they invested hugh amounts so i think firefly is doing a good job atm, and if u really think h10 is cheating than just report all the players who you think are cheating, and get them banned, and i dont think everyone can pay multible hunderts of euros to get away with a softban on an altaccount
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

JustARandom wrote:I mean it makes no sense to coplain over getting banned i, theres always a reason for it and if H10 would really cheat as much as we get accused for, than why is noone gettinig banned atm? Ofc money plays some role but plachisch i think also invested money in the game before and gets banned people like 13th and code got banned too (btw i miss code :( ) and i think they invested hugh amounts so i think firefly is doing a good job atm, and if u really think h10 is cheating than just report all the players who you think are cheating, and get them banned, and i dont think everyone can pay multible hunderts of euros to get away with a softban on an altaccount
once again code got banned for something else than plachisch and 13th permban was for the same reason code get banned and partially me. his short ban for painting was different thing

anyways trust me its funny how sos says how well they play when they only spend 10 times more than whole house 19, a 1 faction, 15 players itself. still dont want to buy id from me. pathetic

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”