Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Scettro thinks NoName is the best faction on GC1

Post by meatball2k »

You don't like players going neutral to farm? I mean I may be wrong but half of the current h19 where hiding neutral to farm when war was not going there favour.

I'm not saying its a bad thing but some people just cant card as hard as others so there game style has to be hide under the radar and farm, we don't all have the ai server to replenish our card points so some people have to play a different game, nothing really bad about that in my opinion trick is to just kill them anyway if you think there going to be a threat in a week or so or just let them chill so you can kill the people who are left because ultimately that's what the farmers do, they hide and the people who are not having a good time suffer even more.

Respect to all those people who have been fighting non stop since the start.
navigator

Post by navigator »

sorry for message spaccapietre
this player is a * idiot
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

navigator wrote:sorry for message spaccapietre
this player is a * idiot
we allready know that... his todays message to us was really funny... :D

"Hello guys I wanted to remind you of H10 that it's summer,the beach. the sea, the girls, the school for you is over, must you go to find girls, are too long attached to the computer to play, tonight while attacking me I had f.uc.k with a girl for three hours, I enjoyed the longer I, that you definitely. Well take a * break is nice. Too many hours to play is stupid , enjoy your real life, i think that you are abled only on this game.
no matter if you raze me villages, I take others, with this I cordially greet you and wish you a good f.uc.k."
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

The use of "."s to get around profanity filters is vile and disgusting and should result in a ban.
I suggest the mods clean up this mess quickly. Whilst in the past aggressive behaviour may have encouraged some overly zealous individuals to spend vast sums of money to enact their pitiful revenge, FF will never know how many decent people may have played this game if the scum was removed from the forums.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

meatball2k wrote:You don't like players going neutral to farm? I mean I may be wrong but half of the current h19 where hiding neutral to farm when war was not going there favour.

I'm not saying its a bad thing but some people just cant card as hard as others so there game style has to be hide under the radar and farm, we don't all have the ai server to replenish our card points so some people have to play a different game, nothing really bad about that in my opinion trick is to just kill them anyway if you think there going to be a threat in a week or so or just let them chill so you can kill the people who are left because ultimately that's what the farmers do, they hide and the people who are not having a good time suffer even more.

Respect to all those people who have been fighting non stop since the start.
like half of sneaky and unnameable?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No people like Spartak, some of the guys from blackhand, sos players who have been going at it non stop there the oens I know off the top of my head who have been fighting since before xmas with little break.

Then you have the factions who have been going at it with the h19 alliance even though it looked as though they where going to get steamrolled but they kept going and there still going, being able to fight on even though the chances of victory are slim to none is pretty impressive.

on another note its good to see no Name taking a spanking since justarandom and vimpy returned from VM didn't take long for the smile to be wiped from there faces and loved the message this morning from spaccpietre lol certainly made me chuckle.
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

meatball2k wrote:No people like Spartak, some of the guys from blackhand, sos players who have been going at it non stop there the oens I know off the top of my head who have been fighting since before xmas with little break.

Then you have the factions who have been going at it with the h19 alliance even though it looked as though they where going to get steamrolled but they kept going and there still going, being able to fight on even though the chances of victory are slim to none is pretty impressive.

on another note its good to see no Name taking a spanking since justarandom and vimpy returned from VM didn't take long for the smile to be wiped from there faces and loved the message this morning from spaccpietre lol certainly made me chuckle.
Than we offering peace, they wanted everything.(Sos,blackhand and overs)
People do not like Spartac,they do not like Russians and this is fact. Many foreigners have made an alliance only because they know that if you do not crush the Russian - did not win this world.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I am very drunk atm but I can promise you that SOS never wanted too much in peace....with that said....I am fine with fighting an uphill battle on this world or another world. I respect my enemies so much that I would not leave this world (gc1) until I or they have surrendered or made peace.....trust me I have been tempted to go play other worlds but I still feel this world (while our side is losing badly) is worth playing.

I will add that I have lost and won servers but that I admit defeat when it has happened and I feel this world is maybe close but not entirely there atm....if that happens so be it....I hope players like Juris (yes calling you out even though I do not know you but you seem respectable and playing with honor) realize that playing with BLATANT CHEATERS is not the way to go long term.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

sepa , there are no difference between h19 and h10 , from our point of views h10 cheat more of h19... for h10 , h19 cheat more
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would love to see reports on which house has the most players banned, I hear reports daily of people being banned in H19, h10 not so much. No one I have ever played with has been banned apart from codebreaker but that was for something completely different.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”