Top Five factions based on skill.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Re: Top Five factions based on skill.

Post by ElectrickSabers »

здесь есть WIFI wrote:преимущество в 22 деревни нужно использовать для накопления веры и золота.
после отпуска вы меня не узнаете, если drsepa не заплатит за бан)))
я не брошу стронгхолд добровольно, пока не отомщу человеку, который не умеет играть честно!!!
деньги зло, без них он никто.
Я не буду удивлен, если мой отпуск отменят без моего участия, как обещал великий и ужасный drsepa.
Он не умеет проигрывать, "победа любой ценой" , это его девиз.

Dude you have 20+ villages and 200+ razes. You have spent a buttload of money on this world. Don't act like you havn't
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
здесь есть WIFI wrote:преимущество в 22 деревни нужно использовать для накопления веры и золота.
я не брошу стронгхолд добровольно, пока не отомщу человеку, который не умеет играть честно!!!
Я не буду удивлен, если мой отпуск отменят без моего участия, как обещал великий и ужасный drsepa.

Dude you have 20+ villages and 200+ razes. You have spent a buttload of money on this world. Don't act like you havn't
someone doesnt know wolf world :DD
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:

I'm a prince on wolf world, but I stopped playing it after a couple weeks because I didn't really like it.

I have 16 towns and 130 razes, and I know how cards I have used. To gain enough cards on wolf world to get to the point he is on this world, he would have to play the wolf world 100+hours a week for months. With that much screen time you would be better off getting a job and turning the computer off
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:Dude you have 20+ villages and 200+ razes. You have spent a buttload of money on this world. Don't act like you havn't
I'm a prince on wolf world, but I stopped playing it after a couple weeks because I didn't really like it.

I have 16 towns and 130 razes, and I know how cards I have used. To gain enough cards on wolf world to get to the point he is on this world, he would have to play the wolf world 100+hours a week for months. With that much screen time you would be better off getting a job and turning the computer off
the last time ichecked wolf he had at least 7k razes so i bet at this point he went above 8k if he still plays it dont forget scouting chances. And he might have gotten CP from the spins aswell. I know that people having 30k razes could make easily 350k card points out of wolf so 60-70k cp is very possible in that regard. I have 130 razes aswell and only 3 villages when my account is active but i dont think i spent more than 1.5k card points including fact that i carded armies, castles, used politics and i made almost 7m gold from trading iirc.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”