Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

Re: Zadrot most stupid marshall in game

Post by VimpyCZ »

Juris931 wrote:leffler play near justarandom since the beginning of the server
leffler was always offline when justarandom was under id ( and we took lot of catapults from him , as he had castle with no troops ... we sent pillage and sometimes he came online to put id but no troops :D )
leffler use same trading bot of justarandom
justarandom went into vacation mode and after few minutes/hours leffler spawned in our safe zone to capture village

those are the major things that let me think about double account , there are other small things but are not really important
maybe they are 2 friends , but 1 has left and the other use the account

but no problem, justarandom is a strong player and i have respect for him..... just don't like the trading bot part , but he is a great fighter ( and honestly this trading bot is a * , in 3 hours i can manually sell all from my villages with premium token while do other stuf with pc ) )
lol you dont know them, you are only making insane theories :D I know that both are real people and yes, they are friends... :D but they dont share accounts, lol.. :D Korbi dont have time, you will feel it in your * when Korbi comes back.. I am sure ;-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah if you have 3 hours spare you can make a lot more gold then those trade bots but some people just use them and let them go continuously and FF still don't even pick it up from both sides. Like you say if you see someone botting hit them.

As for leffler I can 100% guarantee he is not korbis alt I timed with him yesterday on teamspeak, completely different person.

Justarandom also one of best players in the game, ego free, super active, great formations and always helps his faction, just what you need as a faction general.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

VimpyCZ wrote:
Juris931 wrote:leffler play near justarandom since the beginning of the server
leffler was always offline when justarandom was under id ( and we took lot of catapults from him , as he had castle with no troops ... we sent pillage and sometimes he came online to put id but no troops :D )
leffler use same trading bot of justarandom
justarandom went into vacation mode and after few minutes/hours leffler spawned in our safe zone to capture village

those are the major things that let me think about double account , there are other small things but are not really important
maybe they are 2 friends , but 1 has left and the other use the account

but no problem, justarandom is a strong player and i have respect for him..... just don't like the trading bot part , but he is a great fighter ( and honestly this trading bot is a * , in 3 hours i can manually sell all from my villages with premium token while do other stuf with pc ) )
lol you dont know them, you are only making insane theories :D I know that both are real people and yes, they are friends... :D but they dont share accounts, lol.. :D Korbi dont have time, you will feel it in your * when Korbi comes back.. I am sure ;-)
but when you make the same theories basing on the same facts for russians its not a theory but a true statement and not paranoia? :D double standards ftw
lefflerberndt

Post by lefflerberndt »

It´s nice that you think i´m Justarandoms alt he is very good Player so its good that guys think i´m good as him :)

I not Play this world aktiv for a long time quited at day 100 i think only sit around and farm alittle bit ;)
scettro

Post by scettro »

juris, do not waste time talking with them, they know only use bot trading, giving birth in 2000 microaccount (see greece, and morocco start war in 1000 accpunt under peace;))))) their leader, plays, and enters on all their accounts, but the fun part, which in their world war lasts one week, because, in a covenant and their farmer worlds, in fact h10 has 15 MILLION POINTS, but the map and quietly h19, even if we were to lose all the villages , they are never going to win.)))))

PS I forgot are great at changing the names of the villages :))) only that they do

I will write no more, I do not have time to waste talking for nothing, we play honestly, (my faction does not use bots, does not use, double accounts, and not enter into any other account) !!!!!

and shpatii Not to mention, in eu3, you lost against our Italian waste :))) you have knight castle open near you ,capture_===)))) 1000 capture ahaahhahahhaha
TotallyNotMicha

shpatiii wrote:The fact that u know me but i dont know u is funny , who are u and what world have u played cuz ive never seen u

Kid in eu3 most of my players left the war and i still killed everyone in my way and got their marshall on vac mode
I never farmed that stupid world , when i git rank1 in captures age1 i had1-3 villages till end of age3 so i fought with no fp and still killed ur italian waste who play eu3 only
i love how you are pointing out that knowing people is a bad thing and not knowing them is right
i can tell you that if you ever want to be something else than just a troll then you need to learn how to get to know people even if you didnt meet them or never seen them play
its a really important skill especially for general/marshal to know who you are facing or who you play with
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

also borso-ds was top 1 raze on global , but at the same the most useless player on the map

and when i see player in top capture leaderboard with few troops defend 99% of the time they are just noobs , that capture open villages around the map and write i am the strongest ( full of this kind of players)
look at esoxal ,rank 1 capture and rank 1900 defender , and he don't pass village to others to start invasion....
shpatii rank 9 capture and rank 1400 defender
zadrot rank 2 capture and rank 228 defender

obiosuly on late game what i said don't work , because u can farm a leaderboard and then farm 1 other
on early game leaderboard and achievement are enough to know someone
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

shpatiii wrote:When i played global 1 as an active player , i got my faction in war zones all the time and whats the problem that ppl didnt attack me ?
Im always online during war so yeah noone was attacking me
Edit: Most of the troops u crown princes kill are the ones that ai sends to u guys anyways so just stfu ok

@micha , im just sayin that atleast he saw me playing cuz i did something ... but ive never seen him do anything
shpatiii is a god all hail shpatiii! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mabye not really though. cant tell it about the other guy. dont know him either lul
TotallyNotMicha

shpatiii wrote:When i played global 1 as an active player , i got my faction in war zones all the time and whats the problem that ppl didnt attack me ?
Im always online during war so yeah noone was attacking me
Edit: Most of the troops u crown princes kill are the ones that ai sends to u guys anyways so just stfu ok

@micha , im just sayin that atleast he saw me playing cuz i did something ... but ive never seen him do anything
you dont need to now only these who are on topbut these who arent "worthy" knowing too
LuckyVogel

Post by LuckyVogel »

lets say you should check factions, points and actions around the whole map and then you notice many things. then there can be someone you didnt notice, but well you cant know everyone haha.

shpatiii there are people having time for game and real life (thats the thing where you go outside your basement and meet other people, do sports and * like that;))

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”