Message to the developers

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
drsepa

Re: Message to the developers

Post by drsepa »

I believe the rule you are posting is in regards to offering someone your actual account. If someone wants to be my monker and I gift him crowns that does not apply to that rule. Maybe if you were sending them money and not gifting crowns it might apply but even then I believe they are talking about accounts and or property not a service.

I do not believe that to be breaking the rules. Even if I did not do it as formal as I have what would stop someone from gifting crowns to their friends/teammates and then in return them helping their friends/teammates with monking or setting up razes or helping to level up with sending them banquet goods.

I think you guys are grasping at straws to be honest. BUT if I am breaking the rules then so be it. I will accept the ban and move on from the game. Might be the best thing to ever happen to me. I would not play this game like I used to where I am online 24x7. If I am breaking that rule I am sure they will either ban me or clarify to me that I can no longer do that going forward...which then I will have to decide if I want to continue playing or not.

I sincerely believe you are not correct though in your interpretation of that rule you are posting.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Furthermore, I have done MANY contests for my factions where I have offered to gift crowns to the top razer. If that is breaking the Rules (me gifting crowns for people razing my enemies) I have done that at least 10 times in the past few years. So I guess I would be banned for that as well.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

For the record I have NEVER given actual money (only crowns gifted) for help with ID. The only person who ever even asked for money instead of crowns was Totallynotmicha and I have not done any deal with him or anyone for that matter with actual money versus gifting crowns.
Aisamieri

Post by Aisamieri »

drsepa wrote:Furthermore, I have done MANY contests for my factions where I have offered to gift crowns to the top razer. If that is breaking the Rules (me gifting crowns for people razing my enemies) I have done that at least 10 times in the past few years. So I guess I would be banned for that as well.
lol. did you even pay them? russian national football team would be perfectly joined your faction.))
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

LuckyVogel wrote:
Elyan wrote:hey micha shake it shake it
wanna do me that job, too? your so trained at it, cant do much wrong i guess :P
I preffer polish, but sure, why not :lol: :lol: :lol:
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

drsepa wrote:For the record I have NEVER given actual money (only crowns gifted) for help with ID. The only person who ever even asked for money instead of crowns was Totallynotmicha and I have not done any deal with him or anyone for that matter with actual money versus gifting crowns.
yeah he dont want to pay me ;_;

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”