The Sixth Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Diligent

The Sixth Age

Post by Lord Diligent »

Greetings Sire! You will need to keep your allies close and eyes open as you carve out a path for your medieval empire in this new age. Old enemies and new rivals may emerge as the world prepares for The Final Age…

Core to the Sixth Age is the new rule set, which is now in effect.

1.The cost to recruit troops in capitals has been halved.
2. Movement speed has increased for Armies and Scouts, they now move at four times the speed of the First Age.
3. Monk movement speed has been doubled.
4. Weapons can now be found in stashes.
5. Weapons can once again be bought and sold at markets.
6. The max faction size is now 10 players.
7. 1 million Glory Points are required to win each Glory Round.

As you can see Sire, you will need to keep your alliances intact in order to assure victory for you and your comrades.

Good Luck!
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: The Sixth Age

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Please clarify that there are maximum of 3 factions per house and a maximum of 10 players per faction = 30 players per house
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

So only 30 players can claim the final victory rewards?
Midila

Post by Midila »

If true only 600 players per world can be in a house. Hopefully they expand the number of factions that can be in a house.
Popeye25

Post by Popeye25 »

Firefly please get of your lazy * think of some good content instead of throwing a load of Bullsh*t this is the crappiest update you have ever done.
we don't spend money on this game for you to give up lazy updates we just worked 1 and half years to end age 5 and you spent 1 day grabbing random * from other servers and doing an end of server which no one wants.

hold off on this stupid update and come up with real game rules if this is what you planning to use delete my account
DekeYoungAtlanta

Popeye25 wrote:and doing an end of server which no one wants.
I am in favor of an end game for UK-4, others want the server to go on forever (or to be more exact others do not want to be told they can't play forever, and many of them leave of their own accord.)

There are going to be complainers regardless. I applaud Firefly for making an effort to do something different.
Moonjam

Post by Moonjam »

OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY FIREFLY.... this you have in stored for us at this stage age ? wooow I am so not impressed by this! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Why should we spend our time and money when I feel firefly is making this to end game age as sentient come.

I cannot see the sense to continue to play in the other worlds as well, when I know what I look forward to this stage age to come.

Did you guys think this through, over 1 night ? ... have you even taken our ideas and thoughts in consideration ?

FIREFLY should postpone this poorly update and take the time and thoughts, to make the game more interesting to play with better improvement.

--- Moonjam ---
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

* sound of one hand clapping *

If FF had brought out a new world with the age 6 + 7 rule sets then they might have come up with something that could have enticed players back to the game...as it is, I think we're just going to continue losing yet more players... :(

By the way, anybody know what happened to the idea for an FP cap?
DekeYoungAtlanta

House 10 was generating around 100,950 glory per day with 3 Factions of 20 players. I expect that dropping the player count in half will not drop the Glory rate in half as I expect they will keep more of the higher ranking capitals and the corresponding glory. Bu following that assumption of 50,000 glory per day.

50,000 Glory per day = 20 day glory rounds
20 day Glory rounds x the same 12 glory rounds per age = 240 days is still over 6 months. This extrapolates out to the next rollover in January 2016.

The 5th age averaged around 40 day Glory rounds. That means that the 6th age will take half the time of the 5th Age.
iron_fist_95

Post by iron_fist_95 »

So - near as i can tell, age6 is a complete troll haven. And there is little point putting up a defense of any kind.

FF obviously does not play their own game. if anything attacks to players should be slowed.

Return to “News & Client Updates”