Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
The Vengeful

Re: Time to say Goodbye v 2.0

Post by The Vengeful »

Lunks wrote:I have been one foot out the door since W2. This doesn't surprise me, Firefly has always managed us very poorly. All you have to do is look through my old posts from years ago. We were lied to (yes lied) numerous times.

Anyways, if I see more SOS people leave that'll be the time I finishing walking through that door.

It might be time for the community to walk.
You were always an angry little villager with no real class or skills :) you leaving wouldn't hurt anything.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

The Vengeful wrote:
Lunks wrote:I have been one foot out the door since W2. This doesn't surprise me, Firefly has always managed us very poorly. All you have to do is look through my old posts from years ago. We were lied to (yes lied) numerous times.

Anyways, if I see more SOS people leave that'll be the time I finishing walking through that door.

You were always an angry little villager with no real class or skills :) you leaving wouldn't hurt anything.

you get a A from me for hanging around just for * with people, these forums gave me a severe cancer weeks ago, i wish they were good like Euro 1 forums
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

wasn't the euro1 forums just filled with me and a few others always arguing with star reapers crew.

There was some positive posts back in those days as well. I still enjoy checking forums and seeing what shi* is happening.

Although diplomacy wise, those days are dead its simple h19 vs whoever is left standing.
The Sheep

Post by The Sheep »

It's like they want to encourage everyone to stop playing...
...no sorry that happened, it won't happen again or we're improving security measures.
All we get is less crowns for our money (apparantly people won't notice if you decrease the amount by 30% and then increase it my 40% for the weekend).

Oh well time to start emptying the account.
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

The crowns true? they reduced it by 30% then increase it by 40% for the sale? thats a rip... and I was thinking of getting some tokens...
The Sheep

Post by The Sheep »

Not sure if it's true for all currencies, it is for Euros though.

Well either way if you want those premium tokens, you still get 10% discount I guess and if you don't get them now prices only go up from here.

The more people leave, the higher the prices will go until the game is dead I guess...
Omar_Hawk

Post by Omar_Hawk »

I think, you are wrong with this, The Sheep. I just looked into my order history, and I received the exact same amount of crowns during a previous 40% sale, back in July 2015...
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Homeless_Ninja99 wrote:
The Vengeful wrote:

you get a A from me for hanging around just for * with people, these forums gave me a severe cancer weeks ago, i wish they were good like Euro 1 forums
Lunks is probably one of the rudest farmers I have ever had the misfortune to talk to. The day he cried and quit the game because beating Ireland in W7 was impossible and he couldn't wrap his farmer mind around it made my day. :)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Funny I don't even remember you so that should be an indication of your skills. You generally KNOW of the better players and when you get butt hurt (as you clearly have) calling them out in a flame post only reinforces that you are not one of those players.

So I'll take this as a compliment. Thank you! Hopefully you continue healing... lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

The vengeful AKA Littlefinger AKA StarReaper

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”