SHK's toxic "community"

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Lt.Columbo

SHK's toxic "community"

Post by Lt.Columbo »

first off...let me tell you that i dont post this at all to talk about the messed up roll back that happened today,this is not the topic of my post.

i have joined GC, after about 1 year of being absent to the game, the day it opened. a new and exciting world lay ahead and i was looking forward to meet new players,friends and foes alike.
settled in ireland..made an effort early on to have both ireland and england sign a pact to not flag raid each other..bla bla bla.

it was day 30, my faction in H14 at the time, when H19 and its allies declared war on us and we got steamrolled within 2 days by 2 or 3 heavy carders (iam not giving out about them either btw).
i had joined the TS of spartak and his lads to sign a humiliating peace pact effectively giving away all our land very early on in the servers age.

now,did i have beef with the H19 alliance...you bet!

fast forward....

H14 had joined H10 and its allies..plans where made to come up with a big alliance with the major houses at the time to try and deny H19 and its allies to dominate the server. we all know it failed eventually and also why it did.

anyway...why am i posting stuff like this you might ask.i do so to show that alot of people had invested time and money to come up with a strategy to fight the purple dominator.
and you know what..they have beaten all the odds and came out on top! congratualtions and i mean it!

so you might think i had hard feelings for H19 and i did but i also admired their abilities to stick together.

are there cheaters in H19..probably. did they win flatout because of cheating..probably not. there are always people who want to take an unfair advantage over others and that is on all sides.

accusations and banter go along with this game and to a degree that makes SHK such an addicting game.however what i read over the past few days on the forum and especially today is disgusting.
rascist and full on personal attacks are pathetic.where the * is all this hate towards russian players coming from?
actually i dont want to know.its disgusting and makes those who scream the loudest look like pathic sore loosers.
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
TotallyNotMicha

Re: SHK's toxic "community"

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

even though you dont want to know i will explain you
before eu1 russians played on russian servers and learnt how to play well using many accounts and how to run accounts well and fast to do glory races, nobody complained because russians were cheating amongst each other and it was common so they didnt care
russian servers are special, they are all in war ever since day 1 and you wont find many farmers because they simply get eaten out, russia was always like that, if you study some of their hisotry you will get the context, anyways needless to say they are all about fighting and building their castles and fighting even if they are bad at it, they just have that national pride

then eu1 happened i mean similar story to gc1 but there russians actually got taken over and kept only parts of russia yet still the players who were left had great idea of making alts and completing glory quests, they took it to another level while everyone was alting suddenly russians were the one to show the scale and absurd of that making several glory rounds within 1 week only from these quests, make account, level it up fast, do quests for glory and get out putting another one in

westerners got salty (understandable) because this was just absurd amount of alting and straight cheating and came up with a theory of russians not getting banned because of some ip * which is absurd and even ff clarified that its not the case for them, you can use several accounts as long as these accounts are not directly connected if you dont get reported you wont get banned and russians just wanted to use them for glory so probably most of these accounts got banned after they were used but russians didnt really care about them anymore since for them those were worhtless
then the antialt system got improved, eu2 got released, people went there, russians and us (poles) rekt others mostly because of octane being scum * like always believing to be sneaky while he was a coward as usual and polish house doing better than anyone expected (trust me i was their HM and i did think they sucked before i joined xD) but everyone was so sure that russians cheat that this trend likes to continue

while here again russians win because managed to be the most desperate house with the best hm to make politics on the server and other players having their egos too high or being busy with work (carders i mean it else how can you spend so much) having their internal conflicts in alliance resulting in disbanding the coalition these people cant accept that russians can play and need to find an excuse for their loss
even though they had 3 times larger alliance and taken over almost every russian country except for russia, china (which was flipped every day as russians had only like 50%) and kazakhstan (which was fully invaded anyway) russians showed dedication and good politics and managed to crawl their way from the corner to the very top
then people must believe they did it only because some bots and alts refusing to realise that their allies in their own alliance do exactly the same thing but when russians were getting rekt nobody complained on forums that people like karolus magnus or others antirussian alliance carders are botting aswell

this all just goes down to refusing to admit that someone played better and was more desperate to win and that the internal differences and leaders being unable to work over it lost them the won war so they have to find some excuse. its hard to accept defeat in real life and even harder in a game since you think you are good but well some people cant admit it

also you know how it goes, once cheater always cheater, once thief always thief and so on, if you steal something and similar robbery happens you just are being checked and questioned about that just from the matter of a fact that youve done it in the past. whether you reformed or not accusations always will go through because your opinion was already ruined. the same goes for russians, even if those russians are different from those who did this stuff on euro1 and there are also russians that fought on western side on eu1, that opinion of cheaters was just given to russians on eu1 and it remains ever since till the end of the game
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would not say there all toxic, you can go to any forum regarding games or sports and you will always have the same type of posts.

This is the way of the world, I just ignore a lot of the BS and try and give honest opinions, I do think many people cheat and Firefly should try harder to stop them but its not going to stop me playing.

I have enjoyed this world more then any mainly due to the current faction I am in and the lack of ego and the fun we have without the drama that we had early on in this server.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

good post Micha

Russians are simply better and more determined then any other house. Your right as well when we attack them in Russia even the not so great players have tough castles where as I gurantee if we invaded h15 land or ohther non Russian ladns you will get so many half empty castles or generally shi* castles due to poor leadership, and players who simply don't care enough to make effort to try and learn how to play properly then when they get reset they leave the game.
TotallyNotMicha

DavidSpy wrote:I find myself agreeing with pretty much everything Micha wrote about this situation here regarding the state of cheating in the game. Though most of the forum regulars behave themselves. What happens is when a handful of raging users find their way here and trash post like crazy. There are a couple of names I'd give a time out but I'm not permitted to hand out forum bans so I've suggested it to the admins.
um i know who got my old forum account blocked then... how could you ;_;
TotallyNotMicha

meatball2k wrote:good post Micha

Russians are simply better and more determined then any other house. Your right as well when we attack them in Russia even the not so great players have tough castles where as I gurantee if we invaded h15 land or ohther non Russian ladns you will get so many half empty castles or generally shi* castles due to poor leadership, and players who simply don't care enough to make effort to try and learn how to play properly then when they get reset they leave the game.
i remember the times when i didnt play with many russians after i left ru1 and then came back for eu2, spartak and many more russians kept forwarding me theri defences and once i asked how is it possible that people that cant play the game (and those werent alts- they were with us on the communicator but in different channel) and totally suck like really are so bad have good castles- he said, the rule in my house is simple, everyone must be able to build a proper castle, if your castle is garbage you get razed out till you learn and then you can stay

imagine this happening in western house. while russians are really hot-headed and bad tempered and really rage a lot they are taught to obey their leader since they are a child (and children abuse is very very common in russia- it was the same in poland, even in schools, when we were a brother country to soviet union, but after the system changed parents became unable to abuse the childs because of european union regulations- me myself am 20 and from my experience i can say that as long as parents had brain it was good) so they do what they are told. If they dont want to do that, they get kicked out, razed, and they either learn to listen and do what they are told and are accepted back up or they can leave the game because they cant speak english and cant join westerners because of that xD

on the other hand if you raze someone in western house 99% he cries and will never learn from it nor will join you, westerners are too liberal and dont know the discipline and strict rules that russia knows, thats why russian houses dont have internal problems unlikely to western alliance. democracy was proven to be bad and authoritarism during war times is the best doctrine- obey one, one to blame, one to glorify, but when you have 5-6 equal marshals, and in 6 houses 12 equal generals the real mess starts- speaking from my own experience when i was polish hm on eu2- when i let generals have their opinion it was a mess, but when i started dictating suddenly those who didnt want to listen were removed and the house kept strong and stable course
marko7

Post by marko7 »

TotallyNotMicha wrote: but when i started dictating suddenly those who didnt want to listen were removed and the house kept strong and stable course
:D :D :D

I'm not saying anything .... trying not to be ''toxic'' ;)
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I will speak up because I do not feel I am toxic at all and played this game with integrity and will speak the truth as I see it.

I have played SHK since December 2010 and bought crowns in early 2011 and since then I have probably spent more crowns then 99% of you. Not proud of that but just stating a fact. I knew of cheaters on both my sides of war and against me in war for many years and servers playing this game. It was not until EU1 that I saw it go to another level. I found myself spending more time submitting tickets on cheaters then I did playing the actual game I grew to enjoy. Then I decided to farm and take a break from the game. Sure enough I came back for GC1 and once again I am in the same situation where I am submitting tickets on OBVIOUS cheaters on a constant basis.

Now with all that said.....I will make it very clear....In both instances it was one group of players. We like to call them Russians but honestly it is not just Russians. It is a group of players that is quite large and tend to play in the H19 Alliance. This is not me being salty. I have lost in many servers and won many servers. I have a tendency to earn the respect of both my allies and even my enemies. This is my stating again what I consider a fact. When I submit tickets lately I find myself apologizing to the Admin that I am submitting another ticket. Not every ticket is correct but overall I would say 85% of my tickets submitted are accurate as to the culprit cheating. The problem is that I find the game annoying and frustrating that I have to submit tickets on a daily basis.

Then we have what happened this past few days. I personally feel the situation was handled improperly. I have spend THOUSANDS of honor, fps, and gold fighting my cheating enemies in H19 (which btw I have messages from H19 leaders admitting of the cheating so do not even try to tell me I am full of crap) and never have I had a roll back of a server. Now I agree this past cheating was so blatant and crazy it probably deserved a roll back but to then do that roll back without any warning to when the server would open and/or protection for those players unaware is absurd to me.

I need to make a final decision about playing this game in the next 24 hours but at this point I feel my time is done. The only thing keeping me around is my good friends and honestly most of them are fed up as well at this point.
TotallyNotMicha

marko7 wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: but when i started dictating suddenly those who didnt want to listen were removed and the house kept strong and stable course
:D :D :D

I'm not saying anything .... trying not to be ''toxic'' ;)
but im not trying not to be toxic and i still think you are worthless piece of *, aka forum *, worse than me
facts are facts, on eu2 * who liked to rant against my decisions were removed and razed and there was no * ever since then, controlling your generals is more important than actually sucking * and you are expert at that, sucking * of course
now, go ahead and call me spartaks *, even though you dont know * about how it went neither on eu2 nor here
Joeblow5150

Post by Joeblow5150 »

+1 Drsepa

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”