Good Bye SHK!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Vengeance is mine

Re: Good Bye SHK!

Post by Vengeance is mine »

Well to All the HBO members its been a great ride and I love you all! Time to move on from this * game to bigger and better things :)!! Shout out to The Vengeful Aka Starreaper and J.J Watt Aka Champppy and Lady Goo!! You guys have been there sense day 1 #Originals! To everyone else it been great fighting against you! Hope to see you on some of the other game we will be playing!
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

You lost Euro 1 than handed GC1 to the Russians before quitting the game, OHB are 1 of the biggest jokes i'v seen in this game, after all your big talking on GC 1 you will go down in the history books as just another group of puppets to the Russians and nothing more.

Enjoy your gaming outside SHK because this is obviously not the right game for you. (with strategy and what not being required for it)
Vengeance is mine

Post by Vengeance is mine »

Lol we chose the winner of Eu1. Anyways your a huge scrub Slayer actually all of SOS is besides Dr. Sepa. We reset and hit the Russian before we quit we had over 250 razes in one night. Im sure thats more then your whole scrub faction has been able to manage in the last month lmfao. What happened to h17 oh wait thats right Lord slayer happened rofl.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Yea :) Slayer when we tried to get 17 out of the fight with the Russians you couldn't make up your mind. Then you come here after attacking 15 and complain we didn't spend 1000s to save you guys. If you cant do it on your own don't blame people for not carrying you across the finish line. You made the choices you made, we made ours. We fought who we wanted to fight, you fought who you wanted to fight. I have no regrets about who we fought or didn't fight on the map. There were more jackoffs in 11-17-10 then 19-5. A lot of our friends from EU1 were in 19. Just because you and I both speak English doesn't mean I need to save your farmer butt. You made stupid moves as HM, Joe made some bad miscalculations, and it sunk your chances. Us :) we just didn't care. We fought and played as long as we wanted, and when we were done playing we walked away.

All weekend I played Mount and Blade Warband, and Stellaris, next weekend were having a 10-15 person game of Stellaris. Weekend after that who knows :) you know what I didn't do? Wake up to check my threads, ID, worry about my gold levels, worry about my faith calculations, worry about which members were sliding towards inactive, which were sliding towards bankruptcy, or who had * off Krenlee that morning already.

:) at the very very very bottom of my SHK list is you m8. And your complaining. I got 55 Russian villages last Friday night. If the other people in 15 want to join your cause they will, or they will let you burn :) either way I'm sleeping good and more relaxed already after 2-3 days. You have no idea what a load off it was Saturday morning, the sky looked bluer, my food tasted better, even my girl looked cuter, and that's hard shes a babe to begin with. Everything was better. Got on with my HBO friends on our TS and we played games and BSd all day. It wasssss nice :)

Gaming is meant to be fun, not a full time job.

S.R.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah difference between non Russians and Russians is egos, the Russians are so * good at following one man and not dropping house or wanting to run there own house. They entered the world and have did a fantastic job especially when they where on the edge of defeat BUT h15 have been manipulated by them time and time again.

First time was when Lathem issued war declaration then all of a sudden a day later war was over, h9 surrendered and h10 where left alone to fight them, bad move by h15 and h9, we should have fought on but we where pretty much on death door fighting h11 and h19 at same time so our hosue may have diesd a lot quicker then it did if we carried on, if h15 joined when they said they would instead of being manipulated into peace by h19 things may have been different.

2md time was when 15 got peace and left 10,17 and everyone else fighting then h2 and h9 got peace which at that point effectively decided the server as everyone sat back while h10 and h17 got destroyed and on top of that h10 and h15 went to war. H9 only merged with h10 to try and stop that war but h10 made there own mistakes by not getting peace earlier with 15.

Again though the problem always comes down to inability to see when your defeated and try and get peace and rebuild, h11 said they where great world 1 players, now due to them not being bale to walk away and get peace with h15 there dead and buried. h9 are dead and buried, 17 are dead and buried 9 and 2 are gone now there is no point in peace anymore so we just have to fight on and hope Russians all quit for the summer.

No one is a winner but the original h19 people who have been there from the start anyone who attaches to them after are just cowards who cant fight I,e antrox, les barjots, No Name. All weak factions that have to join super house to try and act like there tough.

I am proud of my faction and the players we hit on a daily basis, we are not the biggest carders but pound for pound we are up there, justarandom one of best players in the game not just because he has loads of cards but the time he puts into creating formations and helping his teammates become better is also great. He also is ego free which is even better. if only there was more of him the game would be a better place.

tl dr, Russians have no egos, non Russians have to many egos and will never be successful if the same people continue to lead houses. JustArandom best player on the game, IMO
chaser9

Post by chaser9 »

Why is it that we (H15) get blamed for other Houses downfall, we didn't tell your Houses to do anything all your mistakes are exactly that YOUR MISTAKES
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

In fact I do not understand, you always spoken as if fight the Russians is a duty
In a game everyone should be free to do what he want, and in this i respect for honey bagers

i am still waiting to see how big diplomats will manage global 2 , where there are few russians..... standing on these global 2 should be an epic server with lot of wars
lot of wars.... ahahahahahahah
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

I still don't think it can be said enough that irregardless of SR and his faction, there was always mistrust between H10 and H15. If the anti russian global alliance wanted to succeed then maybe they should have spent more time convincing H10 to not act like douchenozzles all the time. Problems started in the first week of the server.
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

The Vengeful wrote: I got 55 Russian villages last Friday night.

------- -i'am on VM so i didn't know about that, why are you quitting if you've just declared a war after farming for so long?------------

I'm sleeping good and more relaxed already after 2-3 days. You have no idea what a load off it was Saturday morning, the sky looked bluer, my food tasted better... ...Gaming is meant to be fun, not a full time job...

--------- - i actually couldn't agree more with that, the current VM i took is the first 1 since the world opened, i'v fought Russians without a break for longer than i can remember so this VM has helped me detach myself from the game, i will probably blow some of my stockpiled faith and cards, then quit the game within a week after this VM ends.-------------

S.R.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

lord slayer61 wrote:You lost Euro 1 than handed GC1 to the Russians before quitting the game, OHB are 1 of the biggest jokes i'v seen in this game, after all your big talking on GC 1 you will go down in the history books as just another group of puppets to the Russians and nothing more.

Enjoy your gaming outside SHK because this is obviously not the right game for you. (with strategy and what not being required for it)
Do you not see why we choose not to assist with your stupid wars? We simply made a 'retirement'/going-away thread for our members, yet you find a way to bash us.

Let's be honest here, SOS FARMED ALL OF AGE 1 to win in Age 2 in which no one from H6 was active then besides empire.

Are you serious? We won EURO1-- let's get that * straight. Ask any Germans or Russians on that server and they cannot honestly tell you that we did not win every war.

Before you turn into a Mantle 2.0, stop thinking with your * please.

P.S I have more net worth than your whole entire fking faction combined including Sepa. So just stop it

GOD WILLS IT! PRAISE THE SUN BIATCHES!

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”