Good Bye SHK!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
The Vengeful

Good Bye SHK!

Post by The Vengeful »

This will be my final SHK Proc for real this time 

It’s been my pleasure to fight with and against some of the best SHK has to offer. Its been a good 3-4 year run and I can say that I have no regrets about leaving the game. HBO has slowly been handing off villages, a large group of our core players decided a few months back that we had no interest in moving forward with SHK. The way servers open, and the amount of time, effort, and money involved in playing at a level we enjoy is just not worth it.
We will be launching the HBO Gaming Community as of now.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/864458680348637/
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HBOGaming
Teamspeak – Darkstorm.Teamspeak3.com

All members of SHK are welcome to join us as we gear the faction and the players towards other games, we hope to expand the community so whenever someone’s online and wants to play something  its easy to track someone down to play with. Players wanting SHK rooms are more than welcome as well! We will expand all resources as people join.

Back to SHK going away

There are so many people I would like to give a shout out to that the list is way way way to long. W7-EU1-GC1 all of you crews have a special place and would love to keep playing other games with you. Vengeance is Mine F#$% ALL THEM HATERS! HBO/HAWK/DonkeyMilitia you guys are family forever. Tess your all class and I love ya, but Kren will always be my girl!

For the rest of you H15/18 rabble  was a honor to fight alongside you. You are all welcome to join us along with the other SHK crews in new games or just to chit chat. Stay in touch!

Please put votes on Screaming Eagles until a new Marshall can be picked!
Sincerely

StarReaper – AKA The Vengeful

P.S. Fish, research sense of humor.
P.S.S. Meatball2k will always be my favorite forum *.
TheKRAKEN

Re: Good Bye SHK!

Post by TheKRAKEN »

You have a good one buddy!
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

it won't last!

quitting this game is impossible!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I hope you guys plan on going out with a bang rather then a whimper.

You have not been all that bad I must admit, I have enjoyed our run ins over the years, little finger aka, star reaper aka the Vengeful will always be a memorable shk player.

Make sure you waste everything on your account faith, gold, card points and crowns.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

You mean I did that for you guys? Lol
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

Finally done with this POS game :) Glad to meet some of you and hope you guys choose to do the same.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Good luck to Firefly with the phone App launch that they hallucinate will lead to an enormous stable player base, when they lose serious players due to their own incompetence.
erpages

Post by erpages »

*, lot of time since last format
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”