charterbuyer coalition against H1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: charterbuyer coalition against H1

Post by meatball2k »

At the end of the day its easy to join the winning side, I respect people that stick around fighting untill the end no matter what the odds are.

I am having more fun playing the game now then I have ever had and also think I am a much better player. So I will fight untill its no longer possible then when that time comes I will farm if allowed or leave the sever. There will be no peace from the faction I am in with the Russians even though they recently tried to make peace we will fight on.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

I joined Russians when I heard of the global alliance against them, because fight against more enemies is always funny.... Now after 170 days of war non stop and with few enemies on map start to be boring, especially because they are always online when I try to send timed :(
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: Whatever, i might be cheating now
Thank you for admitting you are a cheater. In all honesty, I did not know why your first account was banned, but I knew you used 2 accounts on GC1. I figured I could manipulate you into admitting you were a cheater, which you did. I believe that is what the kids refer to as REKT.

You can deflect all you want. Your account got banned, you are responsible for your account. Its not fair to the rest of the people on the map you got 2 sets of quests to complete.

I am not sure why you are blaming us for the leadership of H9 not communicating stuff to you? How in * is that our fault? At least 6 factions voted us into H9 and at least 6 factions voted Joe as HM. Perhaps you should talk to them about not communicating things to you. Or maybe as meatball said you guys did not take part in the house communication. Once we were in H9 we had generals threads, some people posted in them, some did not. But sure go ahead and blame SOS for your inability to communicate.

And I would be willing to bet H19 would have destroy way more than 60% of your factions towns if they wanted to, because they are much better than MIP.

Every house move we have made is to improve our chances against our enemy which is currently H19. Number of allies means a lot in this game, we made moves to try to get more people on our side. Please explain how its SOS's fault if our allies or housemates decided to leave this world or go neutral because they no longer wanted to fight? I don't have a problem with people leaving our house to go neutral, but we didn't want peace and wanted to continue to fight. But somehow its SOS's fault those people left. Ask anybody that has played along side with me, I work my butt off to help allies.

We took the fight to the biggest threat on the map continuously for 6 months. All the houses (H15, H2 and H10) that agreed to fight H19 with us dropped out one by one while we continue to fight and somehow we are the * because of this.

Tons of people complain about the world being one sided and dying and SOS (and several other factions) are still here fighting while being outnumbered massively and somehow we are the *.

We could have had peace long ago or even joined H19 alliance from the beginning, and maybe we would still be in H17 and on the winning side. we could have been the first house out of the initial group to get peace with H19 and sit around farming for months, but we keep fighting. We could have sat out of the initial fight with H19 since we had a Nap with them, but we decided to fight with the other houses. But according to the forum warriors its SOS's fault our allies and housemates stopped fighting

You guys have some sick twisted view of reality.
welp i even realised i made a grammar mistake, i couldve been cheating since i dont play anymore so present tense shouldnt work or sth like that, im not familiar with grammar i go with the spelling and the feel

joe has to be blamed aswell when the truce was signed i saw his ridiculous peace claims and he knew there will be no peace still he did it not to give peace to russians as he still had upper hand and didnt inform us that the peace talks wont finish well, there was 0 information to mip all way along not only from old h9 leadership but after joeblow became a hm too
he met with me and rascher once and mostly spoke about how fun it was to fight on eu1 and how he is willing to take on anybody and would have preffered to go on h11 instead but he dont care who and how many houses he fights blblabla nothing really important

also didnt h9 lose the best factions that fought against russians on this map, bh and their barefoots to h11 when h11 came into war aswell? when we fought bh and i used to talk with igor he admitted multiple times that if there had been any house he could go to and fight russians he woudlve done that instantly because sos and joeblow are unable to manage a house and incapable of anything and thats a fact aswell

anyways believe all you want twisted view of reality is and always was believing that sos is capable of doing anything else than killing bunch of nonspenders on a worlds then people didnt know how to play yet. give them opposition of people with some cards and they suck * to the point when they have to buy id again :D
Mantle

Post by Mantle »

you can say all you want about joeblow BUT he made real, repeated efforts to build an united front vs h19 alliance and make the server interesting. Unlike H15 leadership, he tried to bring balance and make a positive impact on the map.

there are several reasons why it didnt work (in addition to H15 allying with H19). One being people using this excuse that they werent told or dont understand why they are at war. it was quite obvious why, certain people just didnt want to fight. other being that I dont think his core factions are as strong as they once were.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Mantle wrote:you can say all you want about joeblow BUT he made real, repeated efforts to build an united front vs h19 alliance and make the server interesting. Unlike H15 leadership, he tried to bring balance and make a positive impact on the map.

there are several reasons why it didnt work (in addition to H15 allying with H19). One being people using this excuse that they werent told or dont understand why they are at war. it was quite obvious why, certain people just didnt want to fight. other being that I dont think his core factions are as strong as they once were.
blablabla, the real efforts to build front vs h19 made erbaluna. it was her choice to stay in a war with h19 instead of pulling all ressources to go on h15 and kept company to h17/h9, also even gave up marshal spot in h10 for joeblow and after all that house was ruined when he left
sos changed house 5 times within 1 month, real housejumpers though xD
people suck sos * because they think others are still irrelevant to sos having forgotten that wolf and new carders came in and sos arent the only exclusive big spenders or big carders anymore, people suck joeblows * because they see him as sos and think its some usa world, thats no-no
westerners dont know how to play smart and when to make peace and regroup, staying in a war with russians for 150 days isnt plan, its dedication but whether thats smart its debatable, anyways, most of those who are still in war with russians and fight not just hide in canada like our friend sabers whose only villages on front are those which arebeing ided by guys paid by sepa have balls, like h11 guys
Annini

Post by Annini »

@Juris
It’s time to join the weak than. Just explain your Russian friends that now you want to help your fellow westerners. You’ll never run out of targets in Siberia ;)

@meatball2k
Unite us all!!!!!

Cheers
Mantle

Post by Mantle »

TotallyNotMicha wrote: blablabla, the real efforts to build front vs h19 made erbaluna. it was her choice to stay in a war with h19 instead of pulling all ressources to go on h15 and kept company to h17/h9, also even gave up marshal spot in h10 for joeblow
well, this is true. agreed.
H10 legacy lives!
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Mantle wrote:you can say all you want about joeblow BUT he made real, repeated efforts to build an united front vs h19 alliance and make the server interesting. Unlike H15 leadership, he tried to bring balance and make a positive impact on the map.

blablabla, the real efforts to build front vs h19 made erbaluna. it was her choice to stay in a war with h19 instead of pulling all ressources to go on h15 and kept company to h17/h9, also even gave up marshal spot in h10 for joeblow and after all that house was ruined when he left
sos changed house 5 times within 1 month, real housejumpers though xD
people suck sos * because they think others are still irrelevant to sos having forgotten that wolf and new carders came in and sos arent the only exclusive big spenders or big carders anymore, people suck joeblows * because they see him as sos and think its some usa world, thats no-no
westerners dont know how to play smart and when to make peace and regroup, staying in a war with russians for 150 days isnt plan, its dedication but whether thats smart its debatable, anyways, most of those who are still in war with russians and fight not just hide in canada like our friend sabers whose only villages on front are those which arebeing ided by guys paid by sepa have balls, like h11 guys
Trust me, we are not friends. I do not fight with people who flip sides and are admitted cheaters.

The reason erbaluna did not give peace to H19 is because there was an agreement between us and her to get peace unless both of us did. We had a peace deal negotiated during the 2 day cease fire, but Spartek didn't want to give both H10 and H17 peace at the same time, so we honored our agreement we made and continue to fight. I guess honoring the agreements we made is bad?

Not sure how you know where my towns are since you are not on this world anymore, (most likely you made a third or fourth or fifth account). But unlike you I don't have unlimited quests since i have only used one account on this world, since I play by the rules.

The reason we left H10 is because Joe got frustrated with neither them or H15 trying to negotiate peace, both sides would not bend on what they wanted, so we left.
ElectrickSabers

Mantle wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote: blablabla, the real efforts to build front vs h19 made erbaluna. it was her choice to stay in a war with h19 instead of pulling all ressources to go on h15 and kept company to h17/h9, also even gave up marshal spot in h10 for joeblow
well, this is true. agreed.
H10 legacy lives!
If they would have had peace with H19 they would have broken the agreement they had with us. That is why they didn't get peace with H19. We turned done a peace deal with H19 because it would have screwed H10.
ElectrickSabers

TotallyNotMicha wrote: welp i even realised i made a grammar mistake, i couldve been cheating since i dont play anymore so present tense shouldnt work or sth like that, im not familiar with grammar i go with the spelling and the feel

joe has to be blamed aswell when the truce was signed i saw his ridiculous peace claims and he knew there will be no peace still he did it not to give peace to russians as he still had upper hand and didnt inform us that the peace talks wont finish well, there was 0 information to mip all way along not only from old h9 leadership but after joeblow became a hm too
he met with me and rascher once and mostly spoke about how fun it was to fight on eu1 and how he is willing to take on anybody and would have preffered to go on h11 instead but he dont care who and how many houses he fights blblabla nothing really important

also didnt h9 lose the best factions that fought against russians on this map, bh and their barefoots to h11 when h11 came into war aswell? when we fought bh and i used to talk with igor he admitted multiple times that if there had been any house he could go to and fight russians he woudlve done that instantly because sos and joeblow are unable to manage a house and incapable of anything and thats a fact aswell

anyways believe all you want twisted view of reality is and always was believing that sos is capable of doing anything else than killing bunch of nonspenders on a worlds then people didnt know how to play yet. give them opposition of people with some cards and they suck * to the point when they have to buy id again :D
Pretty sure you left H9 within a week of us joining, although I may have the timing off a bit. We knew you were going to leave, why would we give you info you could pass on to H19? And honestly had you not left, we would have moved you to another house like no name. When Joe came back he was trying to put the 12 best non H19 factions into the same house, sadly MIP was not on the list. There was 2-3 other factions who were considering joining that would have replaced you, i'm not going to name them because I respect the people in those factions and they are still playing.

Also

SOS -> 3 houses -> H17, H9, H10
MIP -> 3 houses -> H20, H9, H19

As I said, every house move we made was in attempt to gain more allies. During the moves, we keep the same enemies and allies. Many factions stayed with us from H17 on till now. (the Frenchies, Borders, Trickthat's Faction and several others). And we are still fighting the same enemy. Its not like we were flipping sides when we switched house, our diplomacy stayed the same, we just changed colors.

The reasons those factions left to join H11 was because they wanted to fight H15 in africa and didn't want to drag the rest of H9 into it. I guess that is our fault too

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”