SHK 's competition

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

SHK 's competition

Post by Priest Guardian »

With lack of actual game updates in SHK's last 2 years (previous to that was good for me with all card updates etc). It has taken me to the web to find alternatives to fill my gaming needs

Best and closest comparison and oddly enough by another UK company is 'Illyriad'. Looking at the videos I swear they copied a lot of SHK's ideas

Banished is a cool looking single player game you can buy (more farming than fighting)

Tribal wars and that other browser based game with Sparta in its name all look pretty on the outside

But after watching all the video reviews, game play footage and even jumping on their home page I just cannot bring myself to clicking the download game/play for free tab

I have been with you Firefly since those early days of Alpha testing (as FORTKNOX). No other game has been able to pull me away and my friends ask me what game I am playing, I still say with a smile SHK's

I do hope after this summers IPhone/Android release, we can all look forward to returning to more game updates and not just more world openings

Your loyal fan, Priest Guardian (A.K.A FORTKNOX)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: SHK 's competition

So I tried the German company 'GoodGame'

Legends of Honor

Castle building mid evil pvp game with minor pve elements

typical browser based format with ingame Gem purchases and advertising

verdict: Really enjoyed the permanent Heros you had leading your armies that leveled up (but never died). PVP was brutal with many inbalances. Actually liked looking forward to the gem purchasing offers (different each time) that jumped out on the screen every hour to entice you to buy, although I never felt the need to buy to continue being competitive (attained level 14 and razed lvl 38 players)

In the end, Firefly Stronghold Kingdoms was victorious in retaining me as a customer :)
Priest Guardian

Now that I think of it, I would not mind FF offering a sale package daily

these packages would consist of a grouping of cards for sale and by purchase of crowns (at a deal of course)

packages could consist of food production cards / military cards / research cards / stockpile cards etc. say a group of 20 cards of a certain type at a discounted crown equivalent pricing

the packages are endless and can be different daily with various crowns pricing to entice players.

Everyone loves a sale and I would look forward to the daily sale to see what was available for purchase :!: Because of these exclusive offerings they would need to be restricted to a one max purchase per offering. I would even settle for a weekly or monthly sale of this kind if daily was too much ;)
NocturnalEmission

Post by NocturnalEmission »

I think they could do a better deal on their crowns. For instance instead of doing 40 crowns, crossing it out, and doing the offer for 60 crowns for $5 they could do 20 crowns, cross it out, and offer 60 crowns for $5. I can't pass up on a 66% off sale.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Can you tell me why i'm stuck in Arena 4 on Clash Royale :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yoooooooooo
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

warcraft 3 frozen throne,custom games
the single player game is also excellant

the game is not pay-to-win ..everyone is equal

try it out priest,but spend some time on the singleplayer so when u get into the custom games its not all bewilderment
you might like it
its good for short bursts of entertainment,and the games dont usually last more than a couple hrs at most haha

Return to “Off Topic”