Top Five factions based on skill.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Priest Guardian

Re: Top Five factions based on skill.

Post by Priest Guardian »

DrsepasBoyfriend wrote:who's gotchadude???? sounds like a beast though
LOL :lol:

Busted
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

SHK - The game where geeks finally get to pick on people
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

nL_Super. wrote:HULK confirmed 8-) 8-) 8-)
the best reply yet
marine boii

Post by marine boii »

marine boii wrote:the best factions are clearly the h19 family factions.

if Spartak rules this world as easily as Euro2 then the other factions listed by previous posters are placed 20 -50, at best.

remember this thread, when all the toy 'western' players were pulling their own chains ?

where are all these super stars now ?

most have left, too scared to even fight h19, although they wont admit it. Far more honorable to make up some lies about how 19 are honorable, or it was more important to fight someone else.

The leaders of the 'western' houses have now been shown to be second rate tactically. Comments like 'how many razes ?' when attacking and defending are the easy parts of the game, highlight their naivety and lack of understanding of the first age.

There is still time to send Ragnar Lothbrook back to Siberia, but does anyone have the stones to try ?
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

marine boii wrote:

if Spartak rules this world as easily as Euro2 then the other factions listed by previous posters are placed 20 -50, at best.

remember this thread, when all the toy 'western' players were pulling their own chains ?

most have left, too scared to even fight h19, although they wont admit it. Far more honorable to make up some lies about how 19 are honorable, or it was more important to fight someone else.

The leaders of the 'western' houses have now been shown to be second rate tactically. Comments like 'how many razes ?' when attacking and defending are the easy parts of the game, highlight their naivety and lack of understanding of the first age.

There is still time to send Ragnar Lothbrook back to Siberia, but does anyone have the stones to try ?
The last time I checked, these "top factions" were not against H19 together. And when they were, H19 was put into check and crying into a corner.

Let's be honest, if we assembled the best 12 factions that weren't Russians against the Russians, we'd EASILY win. It wouldn't even be competition (no offense to the Russians). I'd even throw out that the top English-only factions would be the strongest by far.
The only issue is bringing them as one unit. Most of our factions are well past its prime and would rather not stare at a computer screen and credit card all day long. We've moved onto 'bigger things'. If you wanted to see a top competitive server you should've saw EU1 or earlier Worlds.

If we had HBO, Hulk, Castle Destruction (when octane/xkgx would get off his *), SOS, Catos faction, and some other factions I couldn't name on top of my head right now altogether we'd literally butt * the server.

All in all, it has nothing to do with the current server state. Whoever voted for the top 5 factions are still valid. H19 taking over Global has nothing to do or that can change it.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

J.J Watt wrote:
marine boii wrote:

The last time I checked, these "top factions" were not against H19 together. And when they were, H19 was put into check and crying into a corner.

Let's be honest, if we assembled the best 12 factions that weren't Russians against the Russians, we'd EASILY win. It wouldn't even be competition (no offense to the Russians). I'd even throw out that the top English-only factions would be the strongest by far.
The only issue is bringing them as one unit. Most of our factions are well past its prime and would rather not stare at a computer screen and credit card all day long. We've moved onto 'bigger things'. If you wanted to see a top competitive server you should've saw EU1 or earlier Worlds.

If we had HBO, Hulk, Castle Destruction (when octane/xkgx would get off his *), SOS, Catos faction, and some other factions I couldn't name on top of my head right now altogether we'd literally butt * the server.

All in all, it has nothing to do with the current server state. Whoever voted for the top 5 factions are still valid. H19 taking over Global has nothing to do or that can change it.
You name CDC and Cato's but not my faction that actually does stuff??? why must you hurt me like this
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Toads fought pretty good this world, will give you guys that. Granted you didn't go fight outside your area, but you guys did move in number and fight well, and in general hold the land well. This world you guys did pretty good
Homeless_Ninja99

The Vengeful wrote:Toads fought pretty good this world, will give you guys that. Granted you didn't go fight outside your area, but you guys did move in number and fight well, and in general hold the land well. This world you guys did pretty good
Meh, we started in South Africa. Angola, Lesotho Rwanda, we took South Sudan, Sudan, Ethiopia, made a nice appearance in Turkey, these Asian Countires are a strong blow from ours, considering these dummies all got banned. They will be back i assume, but its nice to see people who don't log off for 4 weeks finally take a break
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

CDC and Catos group were utter garbage all server long
Homeless_Ninja99

TotallyNotMicha wrote:CDC and Catos group were utter garbage all server long
+1

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”