castle graphics messed up

Matlowe

Re: castle graphics messed up

Post by Matlowe »

I have raised a ticket #112961
I am trying to get a screen video of the issues through to support but the video file is 1.3gb+ and goes for 30mins. I have shrunk it as much as I could. It's a detailed video and I think the tech support need to view the whole video so I don't want trim it up anymore. I have requested an email address to send it to, as when I upload a file it drags on and doesn't fully upload.
Issues are: Castle graphics messed up, unable to place troops correctly, and unable to place towers, guard houses etc. Attack formations messed up, unable to attack when it happens. Stockpile in village view is messed up. In game mail you cannot copy/paste from it into a browser, have to manually type in screenshot links etc into your browser. Very tiring if they are large links and so annoying. When these graphics go out of sync, it is pretty much impossible to play, logging out and then back in does not fix it, either does swapping servers, it is the same on every server. Only fix is to restart the game, a full exit and restart.

Can someone please bring this to the attention of the devs so I can send it through.
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Thanks for mentioning this issue. We do want to resolve this and the coders have spent many hours looking into it. Unfortunately the issue is far more complex than it seems. If you could upload the video unlisted to YouTube and share the link with us. That would be very helpful.
chunkycoldmedina

Post by chunkycoldmedina »

http://prnt.sc/awfdo3

Happens on all OSX laptops I have tried it on.
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

Yes still a major issue, unable to play on the mac without constantly restarting the game, this issue needs to be looked at as a high priority, fix all your bugs in this game before opening new worlds, your player base will be a lot happier and you might get more players instead of losing them!!!
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

I have the exact same issue.

VERY frustrating.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
chunkycoldmedina

Wait till you have 17 villages... you can't even check if all castles are ok in 1 go!
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

chunkycoldmedina wrote:Wait till you have 17 villages... you can't even check if all castles are ok in 1 go!
Are you playing a Premium Token?
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Also when trying to attack. Even if the castle is not messed up there are occasions when I can't access the Captain Skills (e.g. timer etc).

AND (there's more), there are occasions when recently obtained castle scout reports I have been sent differ from the castle when I click on it to attack. Weird.

FF please sort.

W. C. Fields
chunkycoldmedina

You can't really play without a premium token. The world would be dead from inactivity before you managed to research attacking anything bigger than a wolf lair lol.

But premium tokens are a fair price
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

The next update should fix the graphics problems on the MAC version. Unfortunately it doesn't have to be sent to Apple and then it goes through an Approval process, we are unable to release it directly as we do with the PC version.

Return to “Technical Help”