Where should the GC report go from here?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Alopexdog

Re: Where should the GC report go from here?

Post by Alopexdog »

I think you should stick with GC1. There doesn't seem to be much happening on GC2.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Stick with GC1
Yoooooooooo
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Please stay here. GC 2 is going to peak early with low population and bleed out anyway.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Responding to another question you asked in the video, you can dispense with that county by county flip rc
recitation, not only does it take you a long time to homework up, but folks should be able to see that themselves anyway. Moreover, sorry to say buddy, I have been turning the videos off once you finish the overall analysis and start reading this list.

It is the same for folks who asked you to go over House points, why, that is easily seen for yourself.

I suppose this would free up more than enough time to cover both GC 1 and 2, but GC2 is just a grand mistake on FF's part and should just be ignored and left to wither.

Your interview proposal would be fantastic if it could be implemented but again without some noticeable incentive to do it, and keeping in mind the language barrier, it is just not feasible.

I say again I wish you had more sources which is why FF would have to internally incentivize it . I was not clear on is H 2 still fighting 19 or not, or what is going on with H 9 in Canada.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

It would be nice to see lots of small houses fighting over a couple fo country's in gc2. Hopefully you get to report on that rather then 1 alliance vs the next alliance for world server domination on day 50.
chaser9

Post by chaser9 »

Would it be easier to do GC1 and 2 bi-weekly, obviously alternating weeks

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”