Death of the Hulk

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
marine boii

Re: Death of the Hulk

Post by marine boii »

Kren Lee was one of four leaders of a proud house - H15

His leadership has reduced h15 to a h19 * house.

And now he makes a thread bragging about it.

Laughing at Hulks for being on vacation, when his whole faction has holiday villages in Russia.

Kren lee, your leadership will go down as some of the worst ever in SHK history, that is your legacy.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yup no one should be bragging other then Spartak, every other Hm has failed in there jobs.

Egos and stubbornness has kill both hosues ever having a chance of winnign this server and that is the ultimate goal but due to there vision only being over a week rather then the months/years it will take to win this age they * themselves by not giving in on each others terms.

Sometimes saying you can have the land you want is better then actually fighting on knowing your hosue is doomed that is just plain old bad leadership, some one in the diplomacy or leadership position has made the mother of all * ups and should never lead a house again.
KamMik

Post by KamMik »

:shock:

Simple meatball... Surrender is not an option :D You either go hard or go home ;)
The Code Breaker

Post by The Code Breaker »

@meatball2k
KamMik wrote:go hard or go home ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah that's why half the server have went home, there will be baely anyone left by the time the 4thr ound has staretd due to "going hard"

Code breaker used to often go hard on opposition as*....I don't really know what he meant by that I didn't wanna ask.
Ninjakrew

Post by Ninjakrew »

KrenLee wrote:Id like to say thank you to the Hulkamaniacs for a fairly challenging fight but the better faction won out in the end! I am kinda disappointed i remember all the threads about how Hulks never quit and that they were in it for the long haul. I'd like to say goodbye to 13th Warrior and NinjaKrew who have both quit and id like to say see you later to the following Hulks that are currently in vacation mode.
After being at war for 150+ days straight it grew tiring, I came to the realization that playing SHK was not worth the time, or investment $$$ wise. At the end of the day, with my work going through a huge structure change I've been doing a stupid amount of overtime and working 6 days a week. I just called it quits as I didn't have the FP to ID while at work all the time.

With that said, lets be honest here. The Hulks were the first clan to land against the Russians in Albania. During the whole world I never had more than 80k faith, me and blood had on average 5-6 villages in the war zone against them. They grew to hate the both of us quite a bit (Vesyechka, Dorang, Monks, Spartek and all of the Fire and Sword faction). When I entered the war against H15 I had 50k faith, a lot of other people were in similar positions or a bit more 100k~. 13th, being the exception of course. The difference between us, and Ghosts of War and is when you invaded we rarely ID'd unless we were offline. You guys, on the other hand were under 24h ID or else you would get timed on, which you all quickly learned.

If there was a stat tracker on the wars it would have been one sided. We were razing multiple people a day if not more in some cases until you all learned to ID up all the time. It was pretty evident you were burning x3 the faith we were since every single one of your players who were above 14-15~ villages dropped down to 10~. We probably spent more FP monking Columbia back than ID'ing. We also were not on ID in Columbia while online or even in the Great Lakes/Midwest while all of you were since your attacks were medicore.

The average castle of GoW was pure stone, with no moat which was hilarious when the war first started. Your top players were 1 captain armies until fish and a few others started breaking down their castles to place moats when timed up on so our 1 captain armies stopped working. Lets not mention 90% of your captures in Columbia were neutrals or inactives/noobs who were in Hulks 2 (not core and mostly casual friends/randoms).

In the end life caught up to a lot of us and going as hard as we were the first 150 days couldn't be kept up and the true winner was me for quitting SHK and getting my life back and the Russians for winning the world. I had fun with it though, good fights all around and reconnecting with the Hulks since World 3 was awesome.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

You guys have/had a very good faction. In EU1, you guys were tough to beat in H19. HBO can't wait till this server is done with. We quit in EU1/Age 1 until Vengeance brought us back to start/finish Global. Most of our players aren't even the original. Half of our faction are picked up from our brief time in EU3/Global.

Nonetheless, it was good fighting y'all. I have been killed with SHK and work as well. Can't wait till this server dies lol. SHK/Firefly doesn't deserve a penny from any of us either-
Ninjakrew wrote:
KrenLee wrote:Id like to say thank you to the Hulkamaniacs for a fairly challenging fight but the better faction won out in the end! I am kinda disappointed i remember all the threads about how Hulks never quit and that they were in it for the long haul. I'd like to say goodbye to 13th Warrior and NinjaKrew who have both quit and id like to say see you later to the following Hulks that are currently in vacation mode.
After being at war for 150+ days straight it grew tiring, I came to the realization that playing SHK was not worth the time, or investment $$$ wise. At the end of the day, with my work going through a huge structure change I've been doing a stupid amount of overtime and working 6 days a week. I just called it quits as I didn't have the FP to ID while at work all the time.

With that said, lets be honest here. The Hulks were the first clan to land against the Russians in Albania. During the whole world I never had more than 80k faith, me and blood had on average 5-6 villages in the war zone against them. They grew to hate the both of us quite a bit (Vesyechka, Dorang, Monks, Spartek and all of the Fire and Sword faction). When I entered the war against H15 I had 50k faith, a lot of other people were in similar positions or a bit more 100k~. 13th, being the exception of course. The difference between us, and Ghosts of War and is when you invaded we rarely ID'd unless we were offline. You guys, on the other hand were under 24h ID or else you would get timed on, which you all quickly learned.

If there was a stat tracker on the wars it would have been one sided. We were razing multiple people a day if not more in some cases until you all learned to ID up all the time. It was pretty evident you were burning x3 the faith we were since every single one of your players who were above 14-15~ villages dropped down to 10~. We probably spent more FP monking Columbia back than ID'ing. We also were not on ID in Columbia while online or even in the Great Lakes/Midwest while all of you were since your attacks were medicore.

The average castle of GoW was pure stone, with no moat which was hilarious when the war first started. Your top players were 1 captain armies until fish and a few others started breaking down their castles to place moats when timed up on so our 1 captain armies stopped working. Lets not mention 90% of your captures in Columbia were neutrals or inactives/noobs who were in Hulks 2 (not core and mostly casual friends/randoms).

In the end life caught up to a lot of us and going as hard as we were the first 150 days couldn't be kept up and the true winner was me for quitting SHK and getting my life back and the Russians for winning the world. I had fun with it though, good fights all around and reconnecting with the Hulks since World 3 was awesome.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

i think after europe1 no one really had their heart in GC1.

Euro1 was too long and too hard of a fight and no one wanted to replay that,and thats what we ended up doing
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

Ninjakrew wrote: After being at war for 150+ days straight it grew tiring, I came to the realization that playing SHK was not worth the time, or investment $$$ wise. At the end of the day, with my work going through a huge structure change I've been doing a stupid amount of overtime and working 6 days a week. I just called it quits as I didn't have the FP to ID while at work all the time.

this is a good post overall. i think the main difference was 13th and his seats. you guys could easily time on us with his 3 seats and a captain launched before our maps would even refresh. that is what drove the difference in us having to ID so much in the USA. our villages were vulnerable even if we were online. for our team, we didn't have 3 seats with 2200 troops that were close enough to time easily, so we would have to excom and hope we could get enough members on at the same time to put together waves and time them as tight as possible. because of that, you guys could easily ID if you felt something was coming. (especially with how tight you guys were packed down there)

and i don't want it to sound like excuses. you guys had a smart way to really be effective. kudos to that. and sure many of us didnt use enough moat, myself included, but lets be honest, you guys could have gotten through pitch monsters without much more effort.

i would also point out that the FP situation was not as great as you guys often like to claim. many of us had went to africa and wasted faith and then most all of our faction went to iran and cleaned that out of h19. while we may not have been at war with h19 as long as you guys, we did have a tough enemy in the middle east that had already been fighting and dug in. no easy razes or caps there for sure.

again, well played by you guys. but i think the thing to remember about shk is the winner is often just the side with the will to keep grinding. it appears h15 will be that side regardless of any sort of skill advantage you guys brought to the table.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

HappyHour224 wrote:i think after europe1 no one really had their heart in GC1.

Euro1 was too long and too hard of a fight and no one wanted to replay that,and thats what we ended up doing
Agreed- Age 1 EU1 was still the best server of all SHK imo. Thankfully I won that server :)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”