Please Firefly !

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Domgordo

Please Firefly !

Post by Domgordo »

simply tell the peoples the following:

Well, we maked a total unbalanced Game World and dont have any knowledge about what will happen and how this will change the game in general. Since that fact most of our wales have make tons of card points and do not buy cards with real money. We apologize that we need to close the RoTW Gameworld but its the only solution for our Game Shk. We apologize too that we have changed the game world again and again to expel the playerbase without information about any change to throw the players in cold water to ensure the maximal amount of players leave the world.

Thanks for your unterstanding and still have fun in the other Game worlds.

This will be fair amongst all the players, but to make now in a way to hope players will put in money over money to play on for a while in a world that will carve away the card points like * is simple untrustworthy.
dsds212011

Re: Please Firefly !

Post by dsds212011 »

Me skip wolf revenge and let wolf destroy everything and start over after it is done. Gives me a good 2 weeks vacation from the game.

Maybe that is the intent of the wolf revenge. That way you use cards to rebuild. Also gives new players a chance to own a parish or capital after.
Also lots of premium tokens must be bought for vacation mode in order to survive thus another money maker.
Cienfuentes

Post by Cienfuentes »

Cadence absolutely absurd attacks.

10 Captains of invasion in 45 minutes on three different cities.

The other players around me these averages tonight.

It is unplayable.

10 on each city off course
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Honestly I think they want everyone to start over after every glory round. There are so many cards to be gained in this world, it's not that hard to start over.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”