Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

Post by meatball2k »

I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

meatball2k wrote:I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)

do you think H11 is a charity or something?
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

Homless he really wishes it to be;) even when there is peace now i dont see a point in merging with h9, nor would i advice them to do that. Whole world got good relations with h11 and worse ones with h9 so why take in trouble lol. Why do they even need to merge, they should just farm up and pick a side later on. They had an early war so noone would see that as a weak sort of strategy to outmanouver anyone. When in the future h9 maybe becomes a suitable ally they can still take that, but right now it makes no sense:)
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

Btw david i really liked the new video. You explained a bit how you get the infos and also give a quite true picture of what is going on;)
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Yup most recent one good, keep it up.
KamMik

Post by KamMik »

Merge won't happen.. You are 2nd person bothering us about this..
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol...bothering???

So I say I think something and all of a sudden I am bothering you because I thought this? Have I mailed you in game, Have I mailed anyone in H11 in game Have I mailed you more then once?

If your bothered by someones thoughts then your going to have a rough time in this game......

@Homeless your faction is the only one that is getting charity given to them on a regular basis so pipe down child.
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

meatball2k wrote:lol...bothering???

So I say I think something and all of a sudden I am bothering you because I thought this? Have I mailed you in game, Have I mailed anyone in H11 in game Have I mailed you more then once?

If your bothered by someones thoughts then your going to have a rough time in this game......

@Homeless your faction is the only one that is getting charity given to them on a regular basis so pipe down child.

hahaha, alrighty,

lets ignore how many times we got Screwed and focus on the fact H17 has the backbone to say something
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Another good episode today David. I still think you should change the title to " Global Conflict Weekly Video", pin it up top.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Actually FF should run a promo for the videos on the log in screen. The vast majority of players do not visit the forums. They have little idea of The Big Picture, but they would like to. Your analysis is unbiased. You have a minimal presence in game just to receive in game mail.

They already made you a Forum Mod, it wouldn't be too much to ask.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”