Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
erpages

Re: Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

Post by erpages »

x) something to watch while drinking coffe and managing my villages.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

i actually like those videos david. maybe i like trolling some other trolls in forums, but your work isnt that bad.
you said you got not many sources on h19 side. just mail me if you need some infos;)
btw in your last video you talked about players from low populated servers who got a far too big ego. who did you mean there?;)
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Power tripping moderators, you say ? (. Looking around with puzzled expression....)
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

OK David I just watched one if your episodes for the first time, it is pretty good. You put a lot of thought into the analysis, went out of your way to be objective. Attaboy.
Poseidon.

Post by Poseidon. »

JVC.COM is his in game name.
I'm not drunk I said!
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

I think he puts in good effort, his perspectives on some confrontations may not always be correct but then hes going off the info he has. I think a few of us who seem to end up on the inside of the politics could help by giving him briefs on what we know from our side. If he gets briefs from multiple people in different houses he can put together a fairly accurate and unbiased video.

I like them, I think he does a good job and it comes off as this is whats going on, not this is my view on it.
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

I remember you, you were with Artie and co from the early days when 10 was battling 16
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

David I watch your videos and enjoy them very much. I would say that I will be happy to help you with issues and information from house 11. To answer your question "house 11 and house 9 beat each other up so bad, that most of the parishes, were just not ready for a global war." That is what happens when you start a war early, the parishes suffer, they cannot support new players with food and building materials, nor can they help with honor goods, which in peace time are essential to getting ranked up, with low rank players in the parishes, the ai castles are weak and don't produce major castles to gain honor. Relations with house 9 are stable, both sides understand the conditions of peace, and with minor occasions of dusts up with issues, most are talked out and solved. So to compare your video to information, it is accurate.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

meatball2k wrote:I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)

do you think H11 is a charity or something?
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”