Advent Calendar / Exclusive Charges

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

Advent Calendar / Exclusive Charges

Post by Lord Friendly »

Today we launched the Christmas advent calendar giving everyone the chance to win prizes, along with a new stamps system allowing players to unlock exclusive charges. If you would like more information, please click on this link - http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/ and click on the Winter Update.
evilpaladin

Re: Advent Calendar / Exclusive Charges

Post by evilpaladin »

i have several question about this update. :?

1-if i want to open one of this new Exclusive Charges, i should spend my stamps??(for example if i have 10 stamp , can i access both 1st and 2nd Charge Or i can only buy one of them?)

2-it's only 1 stamp per day Or it's chance to get more in one day?

3-can i get all of those charge if i login in the game all days(without using any crowns)??
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

evilpaladin wrote:i have several question about this update. :?

1-if i want to open one of this new Exclusive Charges, i should spend my stamps??(for example if i have 10 stamp , can i access both 1st and 2nd Charge Or i can only buy one of them?)

2-it's only 1 stamp per day Or it's chance to get more in one day?

3-can i get all of those charge if i login in the game all days(without using any crowns)??
i have the exact same questions .....
Yoooooooooo
CrazeeCracka

Post by CrazeeCracka »

Here's my question. Why can I not play the advent doors and stamp stuff. There is nothing on my main page. Everyone else is playing it. I reinstalled to see if I had patch issues and still the same. just a winter update on my main page. lmao I guess I should have checked the date on these..looks like a dead thread.
Alopexdog

Post by Alopexdog »

CrazeeCracka wrote:Here's my question. Why can I not play the advent doors and stamp stuff. There is nothing on my main page. Everyone else is playing it. I reinstalled to see if I had patch issues and still the same. just a winter update on my main page. lmao I guess I should have checked the date on these..looks like a dead thread.
Do you have it set to auto log in to the world you're on? That's what happened to me. I had to un-tick the auto log box and then it came up. The game was loading faster than the calender.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

If using a Mac computer the advent calendar currently won't show. You can instead access the calendar by pointing your browser to http://login.strongholdkingdoms.com/christmas/ and logging in with your account information. The update has been submitted to Apple but until they approve and upload it this issue will continue for Mac players.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Merepatra wrote:If using a Mac computer the advent calendar currently won't show. You can instead access the calendar by pointing your browser to http://login.strongholdkingdoms.com/christmas/ and logging in with your account information. The update has been submitted to Apple but until they approve and upload it this issue will continue for Mac players.
Sheesh man, you could have at least answered the questions raised in this thread - might have gone some distance in helping restore our faith in FF's interest in their game :(
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

love the Christmas update and how the advent calendar has a little something extra for those who are will to spend to get it

Since GC release there has been many ways for free to play customers to get free cards not usually available to them. (contests/updates/events)

Well done Firefly :D

Now a plug for myself. I am on Christmas vacation (at home) from Dec 21 to Jan 1. That's a lot of SHK's :lol: I do hope you will be offering a Christmas day crown special 8-)

peaceout, PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Priest Guardian wrote:love the Christmas update and how the advent calendar has a little something extra for those who are will to spend to get it

Since GC release there has been many ways for free to play customers to get free cards not usually available to them. (contests/updates/events)

Well done Firefly :D

Now a plug for myself. I am on Christmas vacation (at home) from Dec 21 to Jan 1. That's a lot of SHK's :lol: I do hope you will be offering a Christmas day crown special 8-)

peaceout, PG
I do agree that FF have made it easier for people with some spare time to get heaps of free cards but I am kinda addicted to them now :(
nr1stunner

Post by nr1stunner »

Not sure where to post a reply, does it matter if the gift stashes are in you're honor range?

Return to “News & Client Updates”