Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
SeriousHawk

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by SeriousHawk »

I would give my soldiers a spade to dig through enemy moats and longbows to snipe enemy archers and soldiers from the walls while the soldiers with the spades dig through the moats and under the castle's main defenses. ;)
Ru1nat1on

Post by Ru1nat1on »

I would use Pikeman and archers. I say this because Pikes have the best Armour and they are also suitable for taking care of moats. The archers/longbowman would be the second best choice to provide cover fire and take focus off the pikes.
Ru1nat1on
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies'. "
Garner.

Post by Garner. »

I would give them sticks and pieces of white cloth..... to show surrender.
SquashEm

Post by SquashEm »

prepare for a siege- well defense wise- Pitch for cascades of flaming oil to kill the attackers near the walls- longbow for keeping the attackers at bay. Need to hold strong to keep your lands safe

(why did everyone thing the answer was for an offensive campaign?)
Confusion to the enemy
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Has to be swords and shields. Offence, defence and easy to carry.
russianboss123

Post by russianboss123 »

In a siege the 2 most effective weapons to arm your army with would be the Falchion( sword) and spear/pike

The Falchion is a close combat sword that can be used as a 2nd weapon so all your troops regardless of position can be armed with it. It is light weight allowing you use to rush your troops. Usually a good hit kills the opponent or injures him to the point where he will bleed to death.

Unlike the opinions of others spears are very effective in formations, octagon to square to triangle; no matter what the formation is your troops can shield themselves from arrows, and move together as a unit. The strength of the formation means that it is hard to penetrated by the enemy and is the equivalent of a modern tank. it can also be used to take the focus of the main part of the siege and distract opponents making them focus on the pike men.
clement34

Post by clement34 »

mortar, using frag rounds and explosive rounds.
reason one, frag rounds are good for antipersonnel when you need to suppress your foes.
reason two, kaboom to the weak walls.
richardleethe five

Post by richardleethe five »

cats and pike , 250 of each to crush them out ...why ..... breaker is how you get in and destroy it richardleethe five
Papa_Smurf

Post by Papa_Smurf »

... So when last we saw our hero he was waiting for the full effect of Meatball2k's underpants attack to take effect.

Meatball2k "My lord. the screaming has stopped"

Papa "Good, good. All we need to do now is wait for their surrender"

... 5 minutes later

Papa "Well, have we won yet"

Meatball2k "No, my lord"

Papa "Why not"

Meatball2k "There still seems to be archers on the walls my lord. I think we need to give it more time because my underpants don't crawl very fast"

... 5 minutes later

Papa "Well"

Meatball2k "No my lord"

Papa "Hmmm"

... a bit later

Papa "Now?"

Meatball2k "Nope"

... a bit more later

Papa "Now?"

Meatball2k "Nope"

... a bit bit more later

Papa "Don't believe it, I was so sure that plan was going to work. Looks like we will have to wait them out now unless .... Well out with it"

Meatball2k "Out with what"

Papa "Your plan"

Meatball2k "I haven't got one"

Papa "What, you the master of the completely rotten never ever work plan don't have a plan"

Meatball2k "Yes my lord." , " Since we will be here for a while perhaps we could get the army some weapons"

Papa "What do you mean?"

Meatball2k "Because we left quickly, the troops didn't really have time to get anything other than their camping gear so we don't have an weapons"

Papa "Good grief Meatball2k, you mean to say that we have been sitting here with nothing protecting us other than some really bad singing of ging gang goolie round the camp fire"

Meatball2k "Yes, my lord"

Papa "This means we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun"

Meatball2k "My lord, have no fear for I Meatball2k have a plan"

Papa muttering to himself "The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed"

Papa "Go on I might as well hear it"

Meatball2k "Well my lord, when I traveled to the future to get that C4 stuff I saw these things called guns. So I thought that we could travel there again and get some of those and other good stuff"

Papa "Meatball2k, you have forgotten one tiny detail"

Meatball2k "What my lord"

Papa "You sat of the time machine and broke it"

Meatball2k "Have no fear my lord for I have a cunning plan"

Papa "Not again..."

Meatball2k "I will make another one"

Papa "that is by far and away, and without a shadow of doubt, the worst and most contemptible plan in the history of the universe."

Meatball2k "O"

Papa "There is nothing for it we will have to use selfies and social media as our weapons"

Meatball2k "What are those"

Papa "Well the selfies is a pointless picture which you take our yourself to try and impress people who are pretending to be your friends. Social media is where people you don't or hardly know want to be your friend with the express purpose of seeing you make a fool of yourself when you post selfies"

Meatball2k "O, how will that help"

Papa "Well when the enemy comes to attack we stop them so they can appear in the selfies and then we will friend them on social media. Once we are friends we can tell them not to attack us"

Meatball2k "Papa you are genius"

... And so end our tale as Papa rides off into the sunset
King Edward1

Post by King Edward1 »

:lol: In the Old days the best way to approach a siege of your castle was Lots of Food (including good water) and oil pots. The problem the attacker would have was the supply of food to their troops after periods of many months and sieges could take that long, most of the attackers gave up and walked away. As long as the castle was well built the weaponry at that time was very ordinary and to achieve success they would have to scale the walls which was nye on impossible with oil pots above including using Battering rams. and if the Oil pots ran out then the amount of defication produced from good food would be another deterrent .

Return to “News & Client Updates”