Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Kralj T0mislav

Re: Kingdoms Anniversary - Daily Quiz!

Post by Kralj T0mislav »

Lady Magnanimus wrote:Happy Birthday Stronghold Kingdoms!

We're celebrating the 5th anniversary of Stronghold Kingdoms with daily chances for you to win valuable card pack bundles! Additionally to various competitions on our Facebook page, we'll post a daily question for you to answer as expertly as possible right here in the forum - for the next five days!

Once we post our question, you will have 24 hours to submit your answer by replying to the question thread. Each day, five of the most knowledgeable, witty and creative answers will be selected and awarded with card packs!

Are you ready?

Question of the day (Thursday): Describe how you would bring down an enemy’s walls as fast as possible.
I would put 200 catapults front door 200 pikeman and 100 archers
sultan.hussein

Post by sultan.hussein »

battlecry removes them pretty quick
Lord Jon Cornu

Post by Lord Jon Cornu »

I always liked the tunneling approach... otherwise a volley of big rocks, from some trebuchets and a bunch of catapults can do the job very quick too! Add a cow or two, for good measure :P
Amour

Post by Amour »

As I need to be very fast I would use time machine and go back in time to the moment when these walls are not built yet and place several bombs there so they detonate in the moment I need.
shogun1

Post by shogun1 »

"Describe how you would bring down an enemy’s walls as fast as possible."

Well since not said you have to capture the village or raze it.

I will take a king army of 900 troops with max archer hp and maxed catapult firing rate.

Fill it with 600 catapults 300 archers. Fit 150 catapults on each side of the castle Place the archers on side of castle with gatehouse to kill sally forth, also put archers of the tunnlers hole, and fill the other sides as necessary due to space. Do not aim the catapults since you just want to destroy the walls. The archers will attack their troops keeping them out side the catapults hit zone for the longest period, where as pikemen will just keep pushing forward and die to your catapults.

Send the attack and watch the destruction. If it does not destroy every block send it back and aim at the block of wall left standing!

If that isn't good enough I will throw a gold coin inside the castle, then tell a group of Jews "There's gold in that castle!"
Last edited by shogun1 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Catapults and Trebuchets to crumble walls from above while miners tunnel underneath the walls and make them weak, ergo, crumble from below. That would make a helluva lot of crumble.
Jsax09

Post by Jsax09 »

Catapults seem to work for me
Drexxar

Post by Drexxar »

Sledge hammer!
Suicider

Post by Suicider »

Lady Magnanimus wrote:Happy Birthday Stronghold Kingdoms!

We're celebrating the 5th anniversary of Stronghold Kingdoms with daily chances for you to win valuable card pack bundles! Additionally to various competitions on our Facebook page, we'll post a daily question for you to answer as expertly as possible right here in the forum - for the next five days!

Once we post our question, you will have 24 hours to submit your answer by replying to the question thread. Each day, five of the most knowledgeable, witty and creative answers will be selected and awarded with card packs!

Are you ready?

Question of the day (Thursday): Describe how you would bring down an enemy’s walls as fast as possible.
That one is easy. Its simple. All you're going to need:

1) Some Uruk hai's;
2) Gunpowder;

Result:

хостинг картинок
Tamra Dragonstar

Post by Tamra Dragonstar »

I would bombard the walls with catapults and archers to take out the defenders while a small elite force built tunnels under the wall to collapse them under their own weight, if gunpowder is available I would use this in the tunnels once the men were clear to blast the walls down.

Return to “News & Client Updates”