It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Inactive Vogt 

Post Inactive Vogt
Hey guys,

the Vogt of my commune is inactive. The capital is raided day by day. How cah I replace him?

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Post Re: Inactive Vogt
Talk to the Sheriff of the County and the General of the players faction about taking over. If they agree then you just start voting for yourself assuming you have the rank to hold the stewards position.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks,

now the reeve was deleted during to inactivity and I was elected to control the capital. How can I build a proper defensive castle for the city? When I click on the castle construction button, as I would do for my village, I only see the leftover of the old castle, but I cannot construct anything. Can anybody help me pls?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 pm

There might be guilds missing that you need to place buildings,..or possibly it's just a Lag issue. You seem like you are new so best to start with reading the WIKI from front to back a few times,..then back to front a few times then realise you will still have a 1000 questions needing answering but you will at least have a solid base of understanding to work from. I'm on well over 2.5 years playing and still feel like there's plenty to learn,practice and discover.

http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... od_Steward

http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... 6_Capitals

Start with these though and start researching Restoration if you haven't already. You are going to need it on World 3.

Give me a mail on World 3 too if you want to chat.

Cheers, Sir Glennalot

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]