SHK for Android??

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
szebus

Re: SHK for Android??

Post by szebus »

There are some who make x86 aplications run on android and they do ot quiet well... like exagear for heroes 3, stronghold... maybe it would be a cheaper solution for the company to use emulation of the game to android... i belive it is possible... or someone who has programing knowledge and would give it a try (making a 3rd party app that r7ns the game on android) ... just for fun .
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Or we can all stop buying apple products and start getting android phones. Once the ios market shrinks back to it's original size, then it would be lucrative for androids.

I blame this on the apple fan boys!
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I still blame it on apple. They took a big chunk of the user base and so makes both ios and android not lucrative enough. Beside a lot of companies market to the US and we know the Apple market is quite big there.
Ying264

Post by Ying264 »

Yeh this would be wicked on android, even for when people don't have access to their pc and wish to play on a tablet.. or a very scaled down version for on their phones.

As wizard pointed out there is obviously handset issues etc. But most modern phones and tablets wouldn't have a problem at all.

It'd probably attract a lot more players as well as they wouldn't have to be on their PC's a lot.. they can quickly check whats goin on on their fones/tablets etc etc
szebus

Post by szebus »

I belive there is still no change in making SHK to android devices.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”