Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Lord Downie

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Lord Downie »

And I find it laughable she of all the rogues starts a thread to have a go at players doing what she does! If you wanna bend over and run up her * you crack on mate but look at your worlds they are dying you fiigure out why its really not hard
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Yup that's right Amber rose wants rogues be removed but she used rogues to destroy h2 but sending them into h2 getting their online time then the rogues started attacking and joined h4
Yoooooooooo
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

Maybe that's why they left so fast
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

lol i remember thats back when i was earl XD... the rogues took us low lvl players out first...
SIR KATGANG

Post by SIR KATGANG »

Yeah you know what ruins the game people like Amber _Rose with all her alts. That ruins the game and the Tyrants that are House 16.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yup rogues are not really the problem, super alliances killing worlds are the problems.
SIR KATGANG

Post by SIR KATGANG »

Agreed
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I could go on all day about alliances but it would just be ranting, people know it sends players packing from worlds but they still do it and they know it kill worlds but they still do it. I would love a world where there is 5 or 6 competetive houses without any alliances fighting over provinces and countries instead of 1 big alliance fighting a small alliance then by day 60 the server is all wrapped up and everyone farms, as soon sas that happens hlaf the server pack there bags and try again on the next server.

Will I ever get my dream server? I doubt it. EU3 here I come hopinh to get what I want but chances are I will end up hugely dissapointed

p.s
I am not really talking about w2 ending up 1 sided after 60 days as i wasnt around then I assume now its a 1 sided farmville type world though which is why theres rogues about.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

I wasn't there in 1st age ..but 1st age on world 2 took 810-848 days :!:
Yoooooooooo
SIR KATGANG

Post by SIR KATGANG »

meatball

That is the same thing I seek. That is why I am attacking house 16. I want a one house rule without all this *. I mean I can't even attack one house without every * body getting involved. Can I just fight 16 and everyone else stay the * out of it? Is that so much to ask? Just tells me h16 is weaker than everyone thinks. They are going down and will be very soon.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”