Common Firefly - answer some of these important questions!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
dark destroyer

Re: Common Firefly - answer some of these important question

Post by dark destroyer »

one reason i left so many mate is because of these big alliances on worlds
i hate them one reason i wont stay in a house if its part of a super alliance

reason for leaving w9 was my guys jumped over to usa 2 like every one else in other houses did at the time as they were sick of h1 there on w9 i was left with 2 players in my faction when that opened you cant fight a aliance with 3 people darko

plus if a worlds are not set up with a super alliance i might stay
change the system some how to change making alliances were its just one house fights one house then i might do as you say my friend

ill tell you now the next world i go on am staying to the end

who i see you been on plenty to mate so dont call me out on that one
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

darko have you seen my guys in a super alliance on worlds nope you wont like here were in a house what wanted no part of it
we dont stand for them and never will we get our kicks out of messing with them

ive had many talks about w10 starting up a anti alliance with people on this game
lets see if they come together for it

then we can give the smaller player a chance of winning things instead of the carders
thats been my goal for ages on worlds to kick them off and give the smaller guy a chance

but you cant do it with so few so for now we will get our kicks other ways
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

oh and darko ive spent loads of money on worlds and building up
get over it i have :lol: i spend loads on every world i go on i get over it because i get my kicks out of standing up to the bullies of the game just like kree gor tried with me here but he failed

i still say close them worlds after a certain age 2 or 3 tough luck if you dont like it :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

As much as it pains me to say this I just think FF don't care about the 10 or 20 people that whine and bitc* on the forums, even though we speak for the majority of players who are sick of worlds be opened and killed within a matter of months.

FF know people will spend on every new world they open and they must be doing financially ok, they probably know there not going to be the biggest game in the world but they must make a decent amount of money as they never really comment about what anyone says. People who have said whats the point about euro 3 it will just get a shi* laod of Russians cheaters who no one can stop and there probably right, that's the sad thing about this game, players who like competition tend to be the players who also like to build up slowly and not spend vast amounts of money and players who want to win are carders who card up straight away, band with other carders form super alliances, kill of the newer players and smaller houses then absorb everyone who is left.

I will still try in euro 3.....see if I last longer the euro 2 or usa 2 think my combined time on both those worlds lasted no longer then 50 days.

I agree with Dark destroyer also, I also quit worlds regularly because I cant sit back and farm or join in a killing frenzy when 1 small house or faction so happens to flip a parish or steal a flag.. so rather then join in pack mentality I pack my bags move to the next world and hope something is different.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Well the best thing that FF should do in my thinking add 1 new rule to every new worlds that start in 1st age ...and add the same rule to all the other worlds too ..for example world 9 is in 2nd age now ..add the rule once 3rd age starts ..world 2 is in 4th age add the rule once the world gets in 5th age ...

A house CAN NOT hold more than 50% of the map ...for example we have 4000 parishes ..h1 ( just as an example ) can't hold more than 2000 parishes ..and if there is 20 counties h1 can't have more than 10 counties ..and None of houses should be able to hold more than 1 king seat .....

This will add more competition to the game ( more use of cards more money for firefly :P ) and no more 1 house rule ...BUT if all the other houses sit farming and not fighting h1 for glory race then f*** it ..it's players stupidity not firefly fault

otherwise nothing will change all the new worlds will be the same thing
Yoooooooooo
Hezikiah II

Way to go firefly! now anser some questions for us!

Post by Hezikiah II »

Okay, If everyone who could paid the minimum amount for crowns every paycheck, how long do you think a world would stay open? How many more people would play?
NO ONE WANTS TO PAY FOR THE HARD WORK THESE PEOPLE PUT INTO THIS GAME!!!!
So if you are a Payer- Thank you and please enjoy playing, if your not shut up and play for free its like voting if you dont do it dont whine about Obama!!!!

God Bless :-)

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”