Login issue

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Friendly

Login issue

Post by Lord Friendly »

Due to server issues, you may experience login or card issues with SHK. We are working hard to resolve this, asap.
gbaker59

Re: Login issue

Post by gbaker59 »

Goodness I hope so in Rise of the Wolf I'll lose 3 villages in 72 hours.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

SwordMasterson wrote::| This Problem of hackers is getting worse not better
Been playing this game a while now but can play due to hackers
Hope someone is listening :|
Hack ? i remember a very long time ago they asked us to change passwords because their was an attack or whatever ...and some people who used a different version of the client something like that ..that's all which has happened so far ( not sure tho )
Yoooooooooo
Renegade1959

Post by Renegade1959 »

Having severe problem using scouts doing anything in villages & parishes, etc. It's like the server is being overloaded to the extreme & there are no resources to run the game. It's not a "login" issue as you are claiming it is. I experienced this same type of issue in another game & then the game owners came out with the truth. They had caught players using scripts & hacks while playing their game. After they banned these players, game play returned to what it was & was even faster. In the USA World 1 there is a player with the name Moderator action: Public accuasations aren't permitted in this forum, please ticket support. who is able to send monks without them being seen & seems to have an endless supply of speed cards, weapons, & gold to launch attacks on people. Some of his fellow faction members & House members seem to also have this ability. You need to start checking for scripts and/or hacks being used by players & he would be a good place to start.

Return to “News & Client Updates”