Message from the Wolf

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Grogman

Message from the Wolf

Post by Grogman »

I logged in earlier today and received a message from the Wolf. It basically said, submit or die.

So..... Did we receive an update or is something big about to happen? Map seems pretty quiet....
Grogman

Re: Message from the Wolf

Post by Grogman »

Seems like some poor smack talk from the Wolf, considering he's about to lose the first glory round. :lol:
Josh42392

Post by Josh42392 »

If only you could Physically Join H10. Now that would be funny. ahhaah and get orders from the A.I(have a few people from the company screwing with the A.I)
Loyal Veteran Knight,3X Royal Guard, Politician, Outlaw. Wanderer of countless Worlds....

"Who are you?" The proud lord said "That I must bow so low? Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know"
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

How do I join the wolf? I want to do as the wolf asks, but he won't let me join him. I guess I will have to stick to my so called allies for now.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

Arakus1 wrote:Only thing i have seen is that there are now also wolf invasions, maybe this messages are a joke for us when wolf invades first time?

wolf invaded arran veeeery early. was an earl there alone on the island and it triggered both a wolf invasion and a pig invasion in the first week or two of opening.

since that, there have been maybe a dozen more wolf invasions and probably twice that in pig invasions. many many times more rats and snakes XD

maybe we'll see a large UK encompassing invasion from every anchor either right before or right after the round ends. be very interesting to see how the rest of the map handles full on wolf and pig invasions that fill every single available charter in a county. ;)
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Most likely after the little wolfie loses the first glory round he will call in his big brother the Big Bad Wolfie and together they will wreak havoc on whoever is left fighting for round 2. All * will break loose with the AI monking parishes, flag and gold raiding parishes the instant flags spawn and other stuff to evil to mention on these rather civil forums.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Well, looks the Wolf called in his Snake, Pig brothers....and must have let the Rat stay back with his milk bottle and pacifier. They definitely want to come home!

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”