thane capped by snake, 4 timed attacks by snake

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Macon3

thane capped by snake, 4 timed attacks by snake

Post by Macon3 »

wow, i'm just a thane. offline and got hit by 4 timed attacks (all hit within 4.5 mins) from the snake, hilarious.

11 captains
130 cats
and a bunch of other troops in those 4 attacks

too funny
Viking John Jr

Re: thane capped by snake, 4 timed attacks by snake

Post by Viking John Jr »

there is no difference between the attacks the princes get and the lower ranks get ,, since last update lower ranks die as soon as they cap a AI village within 2 hours ,, I haven't lost a village yet , but I was lucky and got my villages befor they did last update so had time to finnish them.
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

well as a thane that was my initial/only village, hilarious. haven't had a chance to cap an ai village or get a 2nd vill as a thane. that ai is op on the lower ranks if it's hitting us with the same attacks princes get, woot.
Indrawolf

Post by Indrawolf »

Rise of the Wolf: lost 3 of 4 villages by attacks of the snake - and always in the night when I'm not on.
If you are not enough developed, there is no chance to survive in this game. I played more cards I ever did and played on different worlds, but I will give up and other players will go as well, if there are not better chances for beginners in this game.
The snake could rob or damage something, that would be ok, but destroying the castles completely makes no fun at all :(
SamQuick

Post by SamQuick »

If you have run through your peace time and are still only a thane, you aren't playing the game at all anyway.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am sure they target rarely active players lol, my parish which had loads of players at the start has been sloly wiped out by the ai, I have survived a few cap attempts but others where not so lucky, theres one Baron though in my parish who has been inactive for weeks and castle destroyed but still clinging on, he is helpoing with bringing in gold so I keep hoping the ai doesnt wipe him out as he is about 2nd top tax payer in parish.
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

Macon3 wrote:wow, offline and got hit by 4 timed attacks (all hit within 4.5 mins) from the snake, hilarious.
4 attacks in 4.5 minutes is not a timed attack, there is alot of time between attacks to repair and replace troops.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

lord slayer61 wrote:
Macon3 wrote:wow, offline and got hit by 4 timed attacks (all hit within 4.5 mins) from the snake, hilarious.
4 attacks in 4.5 minutes is not a timed attack, there is alot of time between attacks to repair and replace troops.
Again the assumption that someone is monitoring the game 24x7. People complain about players who buy crowns, but a lifestyle that allows 20 hour per day access to the game is also an advantage.

- Deke
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
lord slayer61 wrote:
Again the assumption that someone is monitoring the game 24x7. People complain about players who buy crowns, but a lifestyle that allows 20 hour per day access to the game is also an advantage.

- Deke
True ..also he is rank was thane by the time he got those attacks :!: :!:
Yoooooooooo
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

well, seems firefly has changed this from what I understand now.

I've "heard" from other players that if you only have 1 vill the ai won't try to capture/raze ur only vill. too bad this change isn't easy to find (no idea where this change was announced or is documented, at best probably buried in a thread some where) or I would have been back on the world long ago (been gone from it for a year and a half spending cards), tokens and card points = more $ for firefly.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”