Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Locked
PsychoticUK
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by PsychoticUK » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 pm

TheKRAKEN wrote:It is truly sad to see so many in spain give up. H6 has killed the server. REVOLUTION! It is not like you all will fit in H3 when you help them win the glory age anyways. They are going to * you all over other than maybe a select few. So enjoy fighting their wars for them and being their *.
You are the ones who killed EU1, nice try. Just LOL @ throwing over 300+ players under the bus.

Unhope
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Unhope » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:35 am

Revolution - it's great!
really want to make the game livelier

User avatar
MiladySkye
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by MiladySkye » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 pm

H11 seems to be the only house actively fighting the Russians atm (along with a handful of independent factions) . . . all others that haven't fled this map appear to have jumped on the H19 bandwagon headed straight for Farmville . . . either that or they are hiding out in an allied house or one neutral with H19. People get sooooo attached to their pixels lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Unhope
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Unhope » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:51 pm

do you think 11h has chances to win?
may be better to stop

User avatar
MiladySkye
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by MiladySkye » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

HappyHour224
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by HappyHour224 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 pm

MiladySkye wrote:Sometimes it isn't about winning, it's about having the guts/courage to put up a resistance against the invaders and aggressors . . . even against all odds. Bowing down to someone simply because they are bigger and goes against my grain . . . sometimes personal experiences in real life tend to spill over into this game. I'm a fighter and a survivor who rarely gives up . . . that's kept me alive thus far so I will continue.
you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.

User avatar
MiladySkye
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by MiladySkye » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 am

HappyHour224 wrote: you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.
Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

HappyHour224
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by HappyHour224 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 am

MiladySkye wrote:Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.
we in Hulkamaniacs are pretty cool like that, but our presence isn't that great on Euro2 (yet). we are still fighting on Euro1 :/

something you can do is just see which people are fighting and give them a shout, people willing to fight are always in demand, but just know that most will think your a spy or something at first, so you might have to hang by yourself fo ra bit and earn their trust (but idk maybe they are desperate haha)

Happy

Killershyt
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Killershyt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:52 am

MiladySkye wrote:
HappyHour224 wrote: you should find a group that thinks like you, will make all the difference in this game.
Unfortunately, those who think like me are few and far between. Many talk big but they rarely follow through and usually whine the loudest when they start losing villages or get low of FPs lol.

"Losing a willage frees up a slot for you to capture another enemy willage" - Hulkimaniac Creed

"Hulkimaniacs dont die, they just go to * and regroup" - MIGHTYEAGLE

Tverd__
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:56 am

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Tverd__ » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 am

;)
Attachments
Безымянный.png
Безымянный.png (122.81 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

Locked

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”