Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Lord Darko900

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Bretth wrote:This is not about inactives.......

Everyone on The Heberties was active, had full troops on the walls and there was almost no gold in the parishs. It was rogued a few weeks ago as well. The gold was got from other parishs not in our control or even near us.

It is simply to easy for people to pop up, even at low lvl's and start destroying villages that take 30+ days to build within a matter of minutes. EVERY single village on the island was razed. You can not blame that on them, they were simply unlucky enough to be off line at the time.

There is no way to fight back and nothing to fight against. It is absurd to suggest this is nothing but an exploit. There is no defense.
if all had full troops on wall ! and active ! full castle !!!

then you are wrong i'm sure there was a really high amount of gold there , maybe 100,000,000,000 only^^
how they can destroy all those villages if there wasn't gold in the parishes
Yoooooooooo
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
Bretth wrote:This is not about inactives.......

Everyone on The Heberties was active, had full troops on the walls and there was almost no gold in the parishs. It was rogued a few weeks ago as well. The gold was got from other parishs not in our control or even near us.

It is simply to easy for people to pop up, even at low lvl's and start destroying villages that take 30+ days to build within a matter of minutes. EVERY single village on the island was razed. You can not blame that on them, they were simply unlucky enough to be off line at the time.

There is no way to fight back and nothing to fight against. It is absurd to suggest this is nothing but an exploit. There is no defense.
if all had full troops on wall ! and active ! full castle !!!

then you are wrong i'm sure there was a really high amount of gold there , maybe 100,000,000,000 only^^
how they can destroy all those villages if there wasn't gold in the parishes
This is my point....... Its an exploit of the game mechanics.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

And here we go again........

Under 3 minutes and 4 parishs flipped and people being razed out in Surrey.

This is wrong.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

looks fun

people of W2 have retarded levels of gold. German71 is right, to prevent this stuff you have to not make yourselves so painfully easy to rogue.

but, you know i guess we can complain that its OP/exploit on the forums. in fact, if you get a dozen more people to make videos and * too im sure FF will patch something in your favor
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

There is nothing wrong about it.
I maild "Guago" today and told her to becareful as I am going after her, she didn't take care, it's her fault :D
King Of Power.

Post by King Of Power. »

Hi my fellows,

How you doing mates.

Why don't you join us and play with each other.

I miss you all, I don't cause much trouble in W2 this is all lies.

Chill up and wake up. rogues are so much friendly.

Love you all especially "bretth" he is the best ever.

Wishes
King
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

Ha. Well this rogue problem reminds me of back in the day when H4 rebelled against H2. back then i was knight, was attacked from players now in H4 was protected by players in H2, so i myself didnt understand the rebbelion. But the idea was freedom and treated with respect and bla bla bla. Point is when H4 rebbelled and took down H16 and H2 they fought the same way as these rogues do now. Hit parishes raid buy and imense lot f troops and reset. i was in angelsey and there lord xavier the just, and braveheart behaved just likes rogues behave today, usually they would take over low rankinfg faction members first, then lie in id or just wait and be inactive, vote themselves in, raze everyone else inside parish, do this simultaneously with a couple of parishes. The only difference inow is that players dont join green after theyve taken over provinces as neutral. So point is, now H4 is dealing with players who are as sick of authority as they where what 1000 days ago?
I cant see anything wrong with what theyre doing. thyre sick of people telling them to stay out, and pay high tax, and dont attack this, and no you cant have this land. Some accusations H4 brought up against H2. And the whole not hunting down people across the map, well its being done.

Faction or not, you have no power in this game if you are not able to have a production and pay up regularly. Let the 10 year olds be kings and governors they have pocket money and the time to look over !! 40 Villages!! SERIOUSLY 40!!!!!
King Of Power.

Post by King Of Power. »

"Ha. Well this rogue problem reminds me of back in the day when H4 rebelled against H2. back then i was knight, was attacked from players now in H4 was protected by players in H2, so i myself didnt understand the rebbelion. But the idea was freedom and treated with respect and bla bla bla. Point is when H4 rebbelled and took down H16 and H2 they fought the same way as these rogues do now. Hit parishes raid buy and imense lot f troops and reset. i was in angelsey and there lord xavier the just, and braveheart behaved just likes rogues behave today, usually they would take over low rankinfg faction members first, then lie in id or just wait and be inactive, vote themselves in, raze everyone else inside parish, do this simultaneously with a couple of parishes. The only difference inow is that players dont join green after theyve taken over provinces as neutral. So point is, now H4 is dealing with players who are as sick of authority as they where what 1000 days ago?
I cant see anything wrong with what theyre doing. thyre sick of people telling them to stay out, and pay high tax, and dont attack this, and no you cant have this land. Some accusations H4 brought up against H2. And the whole not hunting down people across the map, well its being done.

Faction or not, you have no power in this game if you are not able to have a production and pay up regularly. Let the 10 year olds be kings and governors they have pocket money and the time to look over !! 40 Villages!! SERIOUSLY 40!!!!!"

You are right thank you :D
King A.K

Post by King A.K »

I like Your Suggestions Amber That,s Really Very Good to done with the rogues And Especially This one...

If some one joined a parish he/she cant take it for a minimum time of 48 Hours.... Like that rogues cant do anythink if they dont have a parish.....
Everytime when i log in i think i would be reseted or some razed my villages cause the rogues always threatend me :evil:

Regards

King A.K
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

LOL

Return to “World 2 Lounge”