Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
bright eye

Re: Rogue Players

Post by bright eye »

Sorry Breth but you are wrong, all what I am doing is well planned and operated, it's not randomly as you said, whats why I am not called myself a rogues, because I have a clear enemy with clear plan.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Bright Eyes and King of Power just razed every single village on The Herbties island. Every single village...... The only thing the people did wrong was not being online.

2 hours and every village was gone.

They then razed each other out and moved on to do it again.

HOW IS THAT NOT BROKEN GAME MECHANICS.

What a waste, for nothing. The fact that 2 players can ruin this world proves that the game is broken.
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

I don't see the point in being a rogue, you always lose what you take. It is a waste of time and money. Players will always come back and take what you stole, or they will raze you out and you have to start over again. You kill the activity of the world, if it was more active you could fight in wars where you could actually keep something if you are good enough to hold it.

I tried being a rogue, and it was boring. All you do is spend your own resources taking something, then you come back to weeks of Excom. Every time you spawn players know who you are and they attack you because of what you did the night before. Even if you stop players still dislike you because they do not trust you.
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

breth you have a nice point, you are blaming the game not us, and this is enough for me...
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

4 months and these 2 have not gone away.

They have unlimited card points some how........ Always X6 attacks, can always card weapons, peasants and armies.

One of them told me they were being paid to do this.

Maybe its Fireflys way of killing the world........
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

come on man, I never used x6 till now, all what I have is expert...
also I know nothing about Real life money, I play the game on my own, please stop trying to say that I am do anthing for money, you are insulting me, I have 2 respective jobs and don't need any money...
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Firefly will not stop them since it is good income. They don't care about the world, they care about their money.

If this wasn't true you wouldn't see a new game world every couple months.
Amber_Rose

Post by Amber_Rose »

Karma will get you, bright eye. Yes, there is a plan - but it isn't yours, is it?
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

karma ? I don't care about it in w2, I have a good one in w1 :D
Clearing this Island was my idea, and I planned for everything, if you don't belive there is no problem I am not interested in, but these are two persons out of my team know that I am going to do that (ladystark & lancelot) :D
German71

Post by German71 »

I think the main problem are sleepy, semi-active Stewards (and Sheriffs) who collect millions of gold in their parishes and never spend this gold. Such players create perfect conditions for rogue players. Without huge amounts of parish gold rogue players simply cannot cause big trouble. Good Sheriffs set up strict rules for the Stewards in their counties to prevent problems with rogue players.

There should be only one change of the rules: players who pop up in a parish (and become the new Steward) shouldn't be allowed to delete parish castles within the first 24 hours.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”