Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Nichejunkie

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Nichejunkie »

House 7 seems to have swords on house 15 and house 20 !!??
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:be optimistic about this world ,,, and let's all hope it won't be like W9 ,,and i'm sure it will be totally different
Why did you steal my avatar :/
do i even know you ?!!! i have this avatar since 4th age started on W2 i think ,, if i'm not wrong
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Please stop whining about carders and play your game they pay money for that you can pay money and be equal with them if you don't then there MUST be a difference between you and those who pay money

i haven't bought any crowns and have almost 1000 cards^^ ,,, you just need to know how to play and use them ( just use them for those lovely army speed cards specially X4 and X5 i think they have x6 even 8-) )
Yoooooooooo
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

I need correction.

The FACT called "Resistance is Futile" in H5 has swords & is @ war w/ either a FACT in H12 or the entire H12.

I'm no longer in that FACT, but when I was & posted my previous post, we had swords on H12.
lorick03

Post by lorick03 »

http://prntscr.com/5nvg60 They are already number 3 in the most points ladder. The house has 456 players. It looks like H8 and H13 are their sister houses which together add up to 2.9 million points and 799 people. In other words this world seems kind of done if those russians are like the ones in euro1 where they had millions of alts.
Lord-Venee

Post by Lord-Venee »

Which house are at war ? :)
I'm number one,two is not a winner and three nobody remembers...
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

Sir Glennalot wrote:For real? The player base didn't learn from Euro 1 and just declare on the Russians from day 1? Oh dear,..good luck with that then.
Prob better to try and take them on before their army of alts mature. Its working for me
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
lorick03

Post by lorick03 »

http://prntscr.com/5oovmn
1- looks like H3 has been defeated once again. I don't know much about the theme but they have put a good fight despite being outnumbered by H8.
2-Looks like H13 is making a move. Maybe a war is near? so far I don't see ID on villages so i assume this has been a surprise for H8.
3-Russians(H19) still holds that county who knows for how long. H8 will have a hard time keeping those 3 countries under control since they are such big amounts of land and their house isn't big when it comes to player base.
4-Evan Jellyman still there fighting the H16. THis guy and his followers seem like "The 300" so far. Honestly them seem like the only ones having fun in this map (or not sleeping at all ) Cheers guys hope you win your war !

So this is it give me some feedback if you disagree with anything that I said or believe that I'm wrong (which I most likely am)
Last edited by lorick03 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nichejunkie

Post by Nichejunkie »

House 7 is now at war with house 2 and house 17

Anyone know of anymore war updates?
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

Nichejunkie wrote:House 7 is now at war with house 2 and house 17

Anyone know of anymore war updates?
Interesting thing about H7. i checked them out after reading your post about them @ war vs the Turks (H17/H2) & I c "Shadius" is their HM, which surprised me, b/c he started out in the beginning of this server in Spain & H10. Wonder if they had falling out & he jumped ship & relocated further East.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”