Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
MiladySkye

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by MiladySkye »

Day 19

It appears as though Huge Alliances (by way of NAPs) the order of the day for EU2 . . . . I've learned, through various sources, that NAPs are running rampant throughout this world. The number of Houses agreeing to NAPs is positively astounding. I'm having flashbacks of W9, and wonder if this will turn out to be the same, with people falling under the spell of those Wallet Warriors who seem so prevalent in SHK these days. . . he ones who quickly take over worlds and cause them to die barely ½ way through the first age. Unfortunately, the rich, heavy carders all flock to those Houses and fuel this kind of world-killing behaviour. This can only be prevented by having the plebs all rise up in a collective resistance against their predictable and unimaginative tactics. I wish some of those people would grow a pair and perhaps lead a band of neutral factions in a resistance against this sort of game play instead of joining them. Perhaps they could make a New Year's Resolution to stop following the status quo and actually do something less predicable that would give these self-entitled, pompous * a run for their money!
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

:roll: Here we go again... :(
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well the alliance h14 had with h1 is all but over as we now have swords on half of them. I don't know who else has NAP's but you have to realise there is at least 5 houses on this server that want to win they wont agree to be siset houses or allies until the end, reason being language barrier, no real bonds from older worlds or anything like that.

I assume h14 and h10 wuill be allies as there linked from past worlds, You have then got the german houses who I think are h18,h9 and maybe one other house.

You have h11 who seem independent but I may be wrong then you have the Turkish h17 house who do have links with germans from eu1 but don't think there allied over here.

I really think you guys are worrying abit to much about the world ending up like w9 but there is so many different nationalities and egos on this world for it to end up anything like w9, maybe when you get down to 6 houses left it will turn into 1 super house wiping out the rest but I think it will be competitive for quite a while.
Nichejunkie

Post by Nichejunkie »

MiladySkye wrote:Day 19

It appears as though Huge Alliances (by way of NAPs) the order of the day for EU2 . . . . I've learned, through various sources, that NAPs are running rampant throughout this world. The number of Houses agreeing to NAPs is positively astounding. I'm having flashbacks of W9, and wonder if this will turn out to be the same, with people falling under the spell of those Wallet Warriors who seem so prevalent in SHK these days. . . he ones who quickly take over worlds and cause them to die barely ½ way through the first age. Unfortunately, the rich, heavy carders all flock to those Houses and fuel this kind of world-killing behaviour. This can only be prevented by having the plebs all rise up in a collective resistance against their predictable and unimaginative tactics. I wish some of those people would grow a pair and perhaps lead a band of neutral factions in a resistance against this sort of game play instead of joining them. Perhaps they could make a New Year's Resolution to stop following the status quo and actually do something less predicable that would give these self-entitled, pompous * a run for their money!
ummmm, what does NAPs mean? :?
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

MiladySkye wrote:Day 19

W9 is not even a server, we laughed really hard when we heard there were players playing there

yes there are lots of NAPs curently, but they will result with big wars.
Nichejunkie

Post by Nichejunkie »

House 7 seems to have swords on house 15 and house 20 !!??
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:be optimistic about this world ,,, and let's all hope it won't be like W9 ,,and i'm sure it will be totally different
Why did you steal my avatar :/
do i even know you ?!!! i have this avatar since 4th age started on W2 i think ,, if i'm not wrong
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Please stop whining about carders and play your game they pay money for that you can pay money and be equal with them if you don't then there MUST be a difference between you and those who pay money

i haven't bought any crowns and have almost 1000 cards^^ ,,, you just need to know how to play and use them ( just use them for those lovely army speed cards specially X4 and X5 i think they have x6 even 8-) )
Yoooooooooo
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

I need correction.

The FACT called "Resistance is Futile" in H5 has swords & is @ war w/ either a FACT in H12 or the entire H12.

I'm no longer in that FACT, but when I was & posted my previous post, we had swords on H12.
Lord-Venee

Post by Lord-Venee »

Which house are at war ? :)
I'm number one,two is not a winner and three nobody remembers...

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”