Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
LittlePixie

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by LittlePixie »

stingray7 wrote:morodin i haven't got any idea about you so refrain from using myself as a reference. yes i have a firefly tree in my garden also play a lot.i also raze any swords regardless of rank. so stop referring from using my name if you can't play then leave.
I would suggest that it is you who cannot play, stingray. Without your HUGE P2W advantage over other players in W9, you would have been a nobody. The only reason you were so high in the rankings was because of all the money you spent on the game. Like Morodin, you attacked me many times, and failed to raze a single 1 of my villages.

stingray's method of attack:

1. Throw a carded up army at a village.
2. Repeat step 1 above.
3. If player seems inactive or offline, keep repeating step 1 until you have opened the castle right up to the keep, then throw a carded up captain army at it to raze it.

alternatively:

steps 1-2 as above.
3. If player seems active, and able to defend, then look for an easier (offline) target.
4. Throw carded up armies at the new target until opened up and then launch carded up razer attack.

I would suggest you personify the worst of the P2W, effectively unlimited carder play aspect of this game. For a Crown Prince to be razing out players of squire, page, knight etc rank on a daily basis as you were more or less doing on W9 during the war against H18, shows that the honour penalty is not a barrier to anyone willing to throw ridiculous amounts of money at this game. You are one of the best adverts this game has, to place a limit on the amount of cards people should be capable of playing each day.

Your own actions have probably resulting in many people leaving the game. Effectively because they felt putting any of their time and money into the game was a complete waste as they were unable to compete with someone who spends so much more time and money on the game.

Yourself versus Morodin 1v1 on a level playing field, without card use. I know who my money would be on, and it wouldn't be you.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Most of these guys don't like to be called out on such things . . .

. . . and I believe you guys might just have angered the SHK Gods . . . ;)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Morodin88 wrote:That used to be true. He can card up 51Million honor a day if he knows what he is doing and raze pages at 1 Million honor... He can fight perfectly like that. Honestly world 9 stingray did it all the time...
How much card are you talking about. I think 3x banquet card is really rare? Or I have never seen one
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:
Morodin88 wrote:That used to be true. He can card up 51Million honor a day if he knows what he is doing and raze pages at 1 Million honor... He can fight perfectly like that. Honestly world 9 stingray did it all the time...
How much card are you talking about. I think 3x banquet card is really rare? Or I have never seen one

I believe the process is a bit more complicated than simply just a 3x banquet card and even if that is rare (I haven't seen one myself) the lesser versions just make the process a bit more expensive in gold. Esentially works like this:

step 1: max banquets and hall storage
step 2: play expanded keep storage
step 3: expert banquet production (having capped a few of these grotesque towns in my day I can confirm they produce a full stockpile of honor goods in no time at all since they essentially have max of every honor production available)
step 4: ship your excess to local faction members you like and trust while buying every single banquet good on the map. (my favorite spy forward mail in world 9 was priest guardian complaining that there was no longer any banquet goods for sale in the whole of Scotland back in the day since so many of their heavy banquet carders where in the area doing exactly this after the new banquet cards were releases)
step 5: play the highest banqueting card you have. (remember you now have 15 towns filled with 6000 banquet goods in every single town)
Step 6: spam that banquet button at max you make 160*6000*15*cardMultiplier in honor. without a card you just did 14 400 000 honor in one go. x3 card gets you 43 200 000 Honor with around 1day worth of setup.
step 7: play your expert completed contracts with expert trade caravans and buy every single bit of honor goods you can from the map. have all your friends ship you their honor goods (seriously defender04 did this in world 9) click that bloody banquet button again.
step 8: find the nearest village idiot and raze that * for daring to play this game you paid for and he dares to play without spending a cent. THAT *!
Step 9: go hug your money pillow and cry because you have no real friends.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Totally agree that this pay to win. I will post on any thread that says this game is. What a shame that this game has come to this. It was not like this in the beginning. It sucks that the game can ban you for abusing the terms and conditions of the game, but the developers have free reign over this.

If it was put to a vote, I think most people would vote against stronger cards. And perhaps would reduce the amount of strong cards available. This takes almost all the skill involved.

I have to admit there are two sets of skills needed to play this game. The skills for attacking and defending and playing the games which everyone can learn. Then there is the more dominant skill set only a few with big fat wallets can learn. this is how to play cards with excessive amount of money. This playing cards skill set is so much more dominate in the game.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Day 19

It appears as though Huge Alliances (by way of NAPs) the order of the day for EU2 . . . . I've learned, through various sources, that NAPs are running rampant throughout this world. The number of Houses agreeing to NAPs is positively astounding. I'm having flashbacks of W9, and wonder if this will turn out to be the same, with people falling under the spell of those Wallet Warriors who seem so prevalent in SHK these days. . . he ones who quickly take over worlds and cause them to die barely ½ way through the first age. Unfortunately, the rich, heavy carders all flock to those Houses and fuel this kind of world-killing behaviour. This can only be prevented by having the plebs all rise up in a collective resistance against their predictable and unimaginative tactics. I wish some of those people would grow a pair and perhaps lead a band of neutral factions in a resistance against this sort of game play instead of joining them. Perhaps they could make a New Year's Resolution to stop following the status quo and actually do something less predicable that would give these self-entitled, pompous * a run for their money!
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

:roll: Here we go again... :(
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well the alliance h14 had with h1 is all but over as we now have swords on half of them. I don't know who else has NAP's but you have to realise there is at least 5 houses on this server that want to win they wont agree to be siset houses or allies until the end, reason being language barrier, no real bonds from older worlds or anything like that.

I assume h14 and h10 wuill be allies as there linked from past worlds, You have then got the german houses who I think are h18,h9 and maybe one other house.

You have h11 who seem independent but I may be wrong then you have the Turkish h17 house who do have links with germans from eu1 but don't think there allied over here.

I really think you guys are worrying abit to much about the world ending up like w9 but there is so many different nationalities and egos on this world for it to end up anything like w9, maybe when you get down to 6 houses left it will turn into 1 super house wiping out the rest but I think it will be competitive for quite a while.
Nichejunkie

Post by Nichejunkie »

MiladySkye wrote:Day 19

It appears as though Huge Alliances (by way of NAPs) the order of the day for EU2 . . . . I've learned, through various sources, that NAPs are running rampant throughout this world. The number of Houses agreeing to NAPs is positively astounding. I'm having flashbacks of W9, and wonder if this will turn out to be the same, with people falling under the spell of those Wallet Warriors who seem so prevalent in SHK these days. . . he ones who quickly take over worlds and cause them to die barely ½ way through the first age. Unfortunately, the rich, heavy carders all flock to those Houses and fuel this kind of world-killing behaviour. This can only be prevented by having the plebs all rise up in a collective resistance against their predictable and unimaginative tactics. I wish some of those people would grow a pair and perhaps lead a band of neutral factions in a resistance against this sort of game play instead of joining them. Perhaps they could make a New Year's Resolution to stop following the status quo and actually do something less predicable that would give these self-entitled, pompous * a run for their money!
ummmm, what does NAPs mean? :?
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

MiladySkye wrote:Day 19

W9 is not even a server, we laughed really hard when we heard there were players playing there

yes there are lots of NAPs curently, but they will result with big wars.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”