Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Morodin88

Re: Europe 2 - diplomacy screen & history

Post by Morodin88 »

http://imgur.com/NBd495L

Higher resolution diplomacy screen. Day 8: house 9 and house 18 are sister houses (yes seriously it took these guys 5 days to decide to start a sister house...)
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

f*ing boooo to sister houses. seriously people just make one house and try to win the normal way.
meatball2k wrote:had to join hosue early, capped less then 2 hrs into peace time ending. I was foaming yesterday but its all good I am over it. Its a shame that people would rather cap neutrals then try and recruit them though, it doesnt boad well for any house to cap neutrals as it just pushes them towards a different house later on.

Germans are doing very well, I had to spawn in norway and southern norway is a mix of colour, no real house making a move, I strongly suggets somneone send a high rank player in and take it over quickly. Alot of players to be recruited.
I was planning on staying neutral for a while her but i dunno how well that will turn out in this neighbourhood we started in meatball.
I remember how dave1 and his house 1 crew turned out in the UK on eu1 and itll be interesting to see if history repeats lol plus alot of guys around that might be holding some grudges from eu1 haha

Ive got like 6 faction invites all from house 14 sitting there and noone has tried to kill me yet, so maybe they come around to the idea of recruiting neutrals?
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Morodin88 wrote:http://imgur.com/NBd495L

Higher resolution diplomacy screen. Day 8: house 9 and house 18 are sister houses (yes seriously it took these guys 5 days to decide to start a sister house...)
every house needs a sister a house and don't start W9 * this map is complete different and not gonna be like W9 at least until the end which 2 houses are left and both will be fighting for land and others help one of the sides
Yoooooooooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@Jellyman, come join h14 mate, England is no place for a neutral, the land is closed off to all new players so only way in is to cap a neutral and charters are not really coming thick and fast so again neutrals will be target practice for people who don't give a shi* about them, I myself would never cap a neutral unless I knew they where inactive but some people don't care about players building up on a budget there happy to wipe them out in a heartbeat as long as it may get them a county.

p.s
after winning 1 card pack in the last 8 days I have finally won a 7 premium token from the calendar, has anyone else been as unlucky as me on this xmas calendar?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
Morodin88 wrote:http://imgur.com/NBd495L

every house needs a sister a house and don't start W9 * this map is complete different and not gonna be like W9 at least until the end which 2 houses are left and both will be fighting for land and others help one of the sides
@LordDarko900

You really shouldn't assume that every negative comment about a world has to be a reference to W9 *. Morodin was simply talking about diplomacy between houses on EU2, which is what this topic is intended to address . . . unless I don't have a strong enough grasp of the English language and have it all wrong. You've been the one to bring W9 into the conversation, not him . . . so how about you stop trying to stir up * unnecessarily?

And I sincerely hope that you're right about this world being completely different and that it doesn't turn out like W9, but you have no idea what may or may not happen on this map, unless you're some kind of psychic. I realise it's a huge map, but they said it wouldn't happen on USA1 because of its size but H14 managed to prove them wrong by creating a huge "Alliance " half way through Age1 and made the last several months of that age really boring. My hope is that with the diverse nationalities of players on EU2 that it will prove more stable and balanced throughout Age1.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

I heard, H17 may declare against H1 soon :?: :!:
Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC »

come on then barbarossa do it;) nah war on christmas vacation time is only for noobs who cant fight in a more active time. try it later so wanna meet mehmet again hihi.
just joking i wanna farm now at christmas war is such a cool thing do that when your built up and can actually fight more than 10 people on the enemy side its more fun then;)
and h14 and h1 are also sisterhouses if anyone doesnt know
Evan Jellyman

Post by Evan Jellyman »

Lord JVC wrote: and h14 and h1 are also sisterhouses if anyone doesnt know
seriously, urrgh is there a house out there that doesnt plan on having a sister house? LFG
The Rightfull King of Estonia, Huzzah!
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Evan Jellyman wrote:
Lord JVC wrote: and h14 and h1 are also sisterhouses if anyone doesnt know
seriously, urrgh is there a house out there that doesnt plan on having a sister house? LFG
Squirrels does not have sister house. We will own the map alone, why would we share the glory with others?
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Lord JVC wrote:come on then barbarossa do it;) nah war on christmas vacation time is only for noobs who cant fight in a more active time. try it later so wanna meet mehmet again hihi.
just joking i wanna farm now at christmas war is such a cool thing do that when your built up and can actually fight more than 10 people on the enemy side its more fun then;)
and h14 and h1 are also sisterhouses if anyone doesnt know
I was about to message your HM and declare so that we would be the first ones to fight, it is good to say we are at war with someone, it keeps you strong. But It would be theatrical as noone will move around considering our distance ;)

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”