Rogue Players

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Bretth

Re: Rogue Players

Post by Bretth »

Plain and simple low level rogue players are ruining this game.

We all know they are alts. People will not risk getting into fights with there mains so they have a bit of fun and make some trouble with a low level alt account....... The latest was a few minutes ago, a guy named 'Player4397eh87439dw2', a page no less. Lucky I was on because this page flipped a parish beside me and started blasting off attacks. When I messaged him he just sent back ' LOL '

Your player base is being driven away by this. It is ridicules.

Firefly must implement a rule that parishes can not be monked while the player is in peace time.
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

H4 on this world have treated neutrals like shyt for a long time, it is no suprise you have problems with rogue's

you want to be a bunch of farmers then go play Farmville FFS, this is a war game
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

lord slayer61 wrote:H4 on this world have treated neutrals like shyt for a long time, it is no suprise you have problems with rogue's

you want to be a bunch of farmers then go play Farmville FFS, this is a war game
actually the first rogue players on world 2 was a guy who someone razed his villages for no reason well this one was h4 fault but he stopped after 2 month or more don't remember

the other rogues all started from a war between 4 to 5 factions against 1 faction this guys were rogue until 4th age ,,,

now what we have is players from other worlds , alt accounts or old players who come back see he got a lot of FP and honor left
Yoooooooooo
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

Lord Darko900 wrote:
lord slayer61 wrote:H4 on this world have treated neutrals like shyt for a long time, it is no suprise you have problems with rogue's

actually the first rogue players on world 2 was a guy who someone razed his villages for no reason well this one was h4 fault but he stopped after 2 month or more don't remember

the other rogues all started from a war between 4 to 5 factions against 1 faction this guys were rogue until 4th age ,,,

now what we have is players from other worlds , alt accounts or old players who come back see he got a lot of FP and honor left

Merry Christmas!
Last edited by ba1ba on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Who cares........

There is no way to fight them.

If you think its just H4's problem then you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

This game is broken when a player can do that much damage that was done in North England today after starting from scratch 10 minutes before.

SHK's is finished.

People are being forced to quit in there droves because they log in and there villages are gone to an enemy that no one can fight.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I think this issue is a result of the seriously flawed reward system in this game.

When this game started in the house I was in each player was viewed as a potential Allie or enemy, the house reputation really mattered, new players really mattered, as they were viewed as potential allies. Bullies were hated and quickly got stomped out, as it was not only a nice thing to do, but in the end it was best for the house. Houses that made enemies for no good reason would eventually have real hard times.

The best way to win now is to join the biggest house and just ride the glory rounds to victory, or try to get in to that house before the end of the age. Due to this reward system groups become so powerful, and confident that they can keep their power, that they do not care of a player gets * off and joins the "other side", what other side is there.

Now houses can afford to be big bullies (where are the other players going to go). Now instead of new players seen as valuable potential allies that are needed to fight many strong enemies, that might quit the game if bullied or harassed by other players, (and what better way to make them loyal then to help them out with a bully issue) they are in worlds with big alliances better off quitting to those alliances if they will not join.

Now instead of trying to build a fighting force honorably and gain allies to fight the bullies (or just the main house), the players have no alternative but to go Rogue and try to find for themselves a little fun and war, in what is supposed to be a war game, and I really do not blame them, I blame Firefly.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

I don't think a lot of people understand what is being talked about here...........

When you can start from nothing and destroy 15+ villages within 30 minutes of that start then something is seriously WRONG with the game.

A village can take months to create but be gone in a few minutes by someone that just doesn't like the game anymore and decides to make an alt.

That is RIDICULES.
ba1ba

Post by ba1ba »

I had my Christmas present either
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

I only read the first post on this thread but sometimes a player has not intention of being a rogue player but is more or less forced into it. Take for example myself. I have been farming this world ever since TCA domination. I have joined factions from time to time but never played much. Then out of nowhere I was reset the other day. 12 villages gone with no warning and no reason. So these two THOR morons that razed my villages have essentially created a rogue player in myself.
bright eye

Post by bright eye »

Well, All of these suggestions could stop rogues, but it have much greater side effects, it will prevent invading lands at all.
Rogues players are not that bad, they just play the game on their own way, while they don't break the rules, editing the rules to suit some types of players is the exact meaning of selfishness and greediness.
I am not with rogues, actually I am against them, but the truth has to be known.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”