parish flag limit of 100?

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Red Trev

parish flag limit of 100?

Post by Red Trev »

I just did a raid and raised my tally over 100 flags.

The flag count stopped and reset at 100.

The flag count started at 139 so I lost 39 flags after gaining 1 flag, and the others from the raid did not increase over the 100 either?

How does this math work?
Lord Darko900

Re: parish flag limit of 100?

Post by Lord Darko900 »

you can have +100 flags only with flag the parish earn daily or i think it's between 24h to 36h not sure ,,

but you can't have +100 with flag raiding if you keep flag raiding after the parish has 100 it won't count ,,,, once i had 96 flags flag raided 100 flags got only 4 flags
Yoooooooooo
Red Trev

Post by Red Trev »

So many times I was told the game is called stronghold for a reason, now it punishes a player for having too much?

Just about every active player in this world has over 100 flags, so nobody can gold raid another castle without loosing. SK just created another way to make long time players quit.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

You know, you can just use those flags on statues right?
Except of course if it is county or higher instead of steward then once everything is built you can just pile them up.
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

You're still capable of flag raiding... I don't see the issue here
Red Trev

Post by Red Trev »

You don't see a problem???

This game is about accumulation. Look at the leader boards?

Look at the top spot player with the most flags, with 754. All I did was gold raid another parish and the AI took a flag. I lost 40 flags by the AI taking that 1 flag. Now picture the top spot player. If he did a gold raid and the AI took a flag by accident, he would loose 654 flags. I would be very * if that happened to me. This situation creates a do nothing scenario where top players get punished just for playing the game, so they do less as the game ages, and people just quit.
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

The top parish leaderboard takes into account how many buildings you have in the parish. That is why Lussagiven is so high on there, he has placed so many statues (like was suggested to you to do) that he is ahead by miles. So yes, I don't see the problem. Raid flags, build statues, and get over it.
Red Trev

Post by Red Trev »

you completely misunderstood the question
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Sir Glennalot wrote:Isn't that "Most parish flags" related to total flags the parish has aquired not how many are currently in the parish?
Yep. That's why some parishes are so high but have so little flags in the parish. That's why I think this guy needs to understand the leaderboard before he can tell me I don't understand his question.

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”