Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Unknownhost

Re: Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

Post by Unknownhost »

the amount of "newbie" in this post is astounding.

something you folks should be aware of.

1. noncarder: you bought twice for the 12h freebie card. you effectively fall into this category.

2. light/mild carder: you spend a lil every week. the $15 USD pack would be a good example of this.

3. heavy carder: generally drops about $50 a week or a couple times a month minimum.

4. top dawgs: people who generally have near unlimited cards. these guys buy the max sized crown pack every week or a couple times a month.

is what it is. welcome to shk.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Unknownhost wrote:the amount of "newbie" in this post is astounding.

something you folks should be aware of.

1. noncarder: you bought twice for the 12h freebie card. you effectively fall into this category.

2. light/mild carder: you spend a lil every week. the $15 USD pack would be a good example of this.

3. heavy carder: generally drops about $50 a week or a couple times a month minimum.

4. top dawgs: people who generally have near unlimited cards. these guys buy the max sized crown pack every week or a couple times a month.

is what it is. welcome to shk.
that's pretty accurate
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

I don't pay nothing....but then again I get what I pay for :roll:
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

I don't quite get what the OP is complaining about. If he were in H6's position, or a small group in "his" Wyoming would oppose him for the territory, he'd respond in the same way if he would be able. As said, it's possible to stage successful coups or just get the territory you want in older worlds (especially foreign worlds), but don't expect it to happen when worlds just open up. Deal with it, or move on/back.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

As the Original Poster, I resubmit my disappointment that I was unable to work with the players in Wyoming due to previous out-of-game player blocks.

I am still active on USA-2 and I resent an email from Day 7 to all parish stewards, and I have received remarkably few responses.

Once the server reaches Day 100 I will post a metric on what percentage of Day 7 players remain active on Day 100.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Well at this point it's hard to take you seriously if you have a faction of 2 members. There are 2 major powers on the world, house 13 and house 9. You're located in house 13 territory. Do you honestly think random stewards would throw in their lot with a stranger with 1 other member? Even if you pulled it off, you'd draw the attention of house 13 right away and/or the attention of house 9 to profit from house 13's loss of territory.
DekeYoungAtlanta

The context was the environment in Wyoming at the opening of USA-2, not the current state of affairs.

I have no desire for you to take me seriously, frivolously, or whatever emotive you choose. Should you see my post as a complaint, I absolve you of any responsibility to placate me.

There are several subcultures in SHK. And there are some forum posters that will recognize me, my early motivations on USA-2, and my documentation at the opening days. These players were the audience for my original post.

- Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

Quagliarella wrote:So, what was this common goal you speak of so obliquely? Don't be coy. Did you try to start up an IHOP in Wyoming and had it razed by the local Waffle House?
At your command I will forward you the 30+ in game threads from USA-2 days 1 to 7.

- Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

Priest Guardian wrote:All you cry babies should realize what you say and do by it

Go back to an old world like W-2 and play. All the carders left long ago there. According to you guys

Go and rule, what is it with free to play players they got to play a "new" game world? You got no $$$$$. Go play an old world

There...I said it :lol:
I am well established on UK-4, as I know most of the active players in Cumbria. By and large we respond and interact with each other, which was my original goal for Wyoming in USA-2.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:The context was the environment in Wyoming at the opening of USA-2, not the current state of affairs.

I have no desire for you to take me seriously, frivolously, or whatever emotive you choose. Should you see my post as a complaint, I absolve you of any responsibility to placate me.

There are several subcultures in SHK. And there are some forum posters that will recognize me, my early motivations on USA-2, and my documentation at the opening days. These players were the audience for my original post.

- Deke
That's the problem. The forum means 0 as less than 1% of the active players ever post something here. With your selected few friends, you'll never get somewhere on a new world. Veterans that fought for world domination in groups of 100's and spend money on a regular base matter instead.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”