So close to the end of age 1... then this happens

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Unknownhost

Re: So close to the end of age 1... then this happens

Post by Unknownhost »

B0CMAN wrote:
You're a very funny guy. Tell everyone how you took Norfolk. As you came out of a second home, for the sake of the county. Come my dear friend)

By the way, you were wrong about me. People like you, I have already destroyed more than 200 only in this world :DD

just so you know...the warrior achievement COUNTS AI & Players troops killed as an attacker. so you havent been doing too much ai killing either as you've stated in another post here :lol: i quite literally hit silver war achieve on usa from an ai castle.

sitting around getting your castles hammered and occasionally sending a capture out to someone that someone else drilled open...doesn't make you a warrior.

but as to how "i" took norfolk. very few counties are held by a single person, little man. especially not one as large as norfolk. but the first time "we" took it was during the h2/h15 war. we took it by strength of arm and speed of monk, took the governors seat the same way back then. made a peace deal with h2 and i voluntarily gave up both seats to cement the agreement. it worked, aside from dehenk/fortets boys using the now-peaceful h2 colors to backstab us.

much later, when the invasion was coming and it became obvious to me that h2 didnt have enough active fighters to even come close to holding norfolk down, i elected to join the other half of my friends under h10 colors and take up the mantle once again rather than see it go to trash talking russian outsiders. I actually tried to get Baron kept in the seat but they didnt know him at the time and it was decided against it.

lil fyi to innocent bystanders. wolfbitns an unbelievably bitter man! he invaded two of my parishes, got pre-razed on one, and has been running his mouth attempting to talk trash ever since. all because i demanded he leave or there would be war between us. the village in question has never left id for more than a split second and hes been begging id & absolve off mighty rogers and a little alt account ever since XD but i still curb stomped him, in fact he only recently managed to escape his cage, the current score is 11 villages to me, 0 to wolfbitn. thats not including his buddies who have been punished also over his folly, but listen to her crow~! :lol:

indeed, this lil rat has begged peace with the very people hes been "fighting" for the last 8 months just to try and survive, hence his new-found h6 colors.

wolfy, by all means continue to regale us with your tales of treachery! is a subject you are most familiar with obviously. probably learned it before you were dishonorably discharged from the US Military (which he was :shock: )
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

Unknownhost wrote:
B0CMAN wrote:
You're a very funny guy. Tell everyone how you took Norfolk. As you came out of a second home, for the sake of the county. Come my dear friend)

By the way, you were wrong about me. People like you, I have already destroyed more than 200 only in this world :DD

just so you know stupid...the warrior achievement COUNTS AI & Players troops killed as an attacker. so you havent been doing too much ai killing either as you've stated in another post here :lol: i quite literally hit silver war achieve on usa from an ai castle.

sitting around getting your castles hammered and occasionally sending a capture out to someone that someone else drilled open...doesn't make you a warrior.

but as to how "i" took norfolk. very few counties are held by a single person, little man. especially not one as large as norfolk. but the first time "we" took it was during the h2/h15 war. we took it by strength of arm and speed of monk, took the governors seat the same way back then. made a peace deal with h2 and i voluntarily gave up both seats to cement the agreement. it worked, aside from dehenk/fortets boys using the now-peaceful h2 colors to backstab us.

much later, when the invasion was coming and it became obvious to me that h2 didnt have enough active fighters to even come close to holding norfolk down, i elected to join the other half of my friends under h10 colors and take up the mantle once again rather than see it go to trash talking russian outsiders. I actually tried to get Baron kept in the seat but they didnt know him at the time and it was decided against it.

lil fyi to innocent bystanders. wolfbitns an unbelievably bitter man! he invaded two of my parishes, got pre-razed on one, and has been running his mouth attempting to talk trash ever since. all because i demanded he leave or there would be war between us. the village in question has never left id for more than a split second and hes been begging id & absolve off mighty rogers and a little alt account ever since XD but i still curb stomped him, in fact he only recently managed to escape his cage, the current score is 11 villages to me, 0 to wolfbitn. thats not including his buddies who have been punished also over his folly, but listen to her crow~! :lol:

indeed, this lil rat has begged peace with the very people hes been "fighting" for the last 8 months just to try and survive, hence his new-found h6 colors.

wolfy, by all means continue to regale us with your tales of treachery! is a subject you are most familiar with obviously. probably learned it before you were dishonorably discharged from the US Military (which he was :shock: )
more agressive,more
Unfortunately much of what you wrote, I do not understand)

As I wrote earlier, you just run around the house for a warm place.And that you sad in your post :D You run from h2 for good life in 10H.Good job little rabbit :D
We dont speak about US world.This is topic of 6 world.
I would have told you about the other worlds, but then again, not at this topic)
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:Unknown:

dishonorably discharged from the US Military (which he was :shock: )

>.=.> I didn't think he was from the US.
Yes,i not from US )
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:Unknown:

dishonorably discharged from the US Military (which he was :shock: )

>.=.> I didn't think he was from the US.
im starting to wonder if hes wolfbitn at all at this point :lol:

he didnt deny it but wolfys written english is markedly better i gotta say!

sooo ya, gonna have to agree with your assessment. just some other clueless "unknown" admirer.

why do i keep getting accused of being "h2'. i was in h15 for 1/2 my game life, and neutral for as long as i was ever in h2 after leaving the orange...working with the same exact people the entire time for the most part too.

i never did anything for h2 but throw a few timed attacks here an there while mostly just socializing in teamspeak and a few monks at other occasions on norfolk invaders...

heck that was all during the time i almost quit the game.

which i still very much plan to do come the second age! you'll see my villages converted with a few colorful buhbye messages the day the first age ends XD
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

Haha, you don't need to tell people when I insult them. I make sure to say it to them before saying it to other people.

When I said that we were neutral and not part of this fight I specifically said my personal friends only. It's blatantly obvious who those people actually are. I did not speak for my faction but for those specific people. You can't tell me that I need to drop the faction because I own a county if I don't wish to fight, when other people in H10 claiming the same thing can keep theirs without a second thought. The road goes both ways, and I don't know how much those other people are capable of retaliating. I've made my stance very clear to both sides. This fight is a waste of time and resources when we could be getting beautiful nerfs and buffs in just a matter of weeks.

That being said we're getting very annoyed by both sides because everyone is acting like a child. Everything resets in a matter of weeks so territory lines don't matter at all if you're only going to monk things and camp ID. If that's what you're currently doing you're not only wasting your FP in this age but you're also going to have a shocking awakening when the new fighting meta arises. It started for a stupid reason and if I knew what has happening from the start I'd ask for both parties involved to just kill each other and leave the rest of the server out of their *.
Unknownhost wrote: everyone knows you boi's on your island are loyal to each other and none else, and the rest of your clique have sided with the north.
It's funny how true that is. I giggled after being called a farmer for not razing them. We're sided with the north because they are the faction we were in when this * started. I don't doubt that we'll return to H10 and that is why I am staying. This isn't our fight, but it's annoying the * out of me.

[gogo gadget language filter! sorry if I made a typo and it missed one davidspy]
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
Justonian wrote:Okay Greystone we'll agree to disagree on everything and I'll leave it at that.

And yes Bio it is a waste of time I do agree with you there.
I like that name... Greystone. That's a good nickname!

Unknown... Spread the word, from henceforth I shall be known as Greystone!
Greystone MacFire!

even better.
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

No matter the argument H6 is trying to present, H10 and H17 aren't sending threats to neutral Stewards / Factions demanding votes "or else". They certainly aren't taking territory that belongs to neutral players, and they're not the ones smashing SOS after they declared their neutrality. They've allowed people to see everything for themselves.

I know a good many of the players within SOS, known them for a long time now, and I sincerely doubt they were part of any alleged treachery. They were unfairly targeted and blindsided, and continue to be harassed even now, while H6 foolishly expects the neutrals around them to give a ɗamn that they want our votes.

You're not going to win anyone over with iron fists and nerd-raging Russians who couldn't care less what truces are in place. Even if there were any merit to H6's story, the problem is, actions speak far louder than words.. and your actions thus far suggest you're nothing more than a bunch of arrogant douchɛnozzles.

My faction alone, in one week's time, has been sent dozens of dimwitted threats (mostly to lower ranking members), had five parishes stolen, and has had managed to do everything they conveniently claim H10 has done, all of which I have yet to experience from H10 or H17. I don't like bullies.. never have, never will; and right now, H6 is looking more like a bully as each day passes.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

but...w6's russian mafia is sooooo friendly!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are using people like aerun and justonian to run pr while the real culprits behind this, and the actions THEY took caused it all to begin with. just funny how folks like aerun who could actually care less and are attempting to manipulate the situation are in turn being manipulated themselves.

kinda awesomely amusing really! what makes it extra funny is because aerun just got out of a both symbiotic & parasitic relationship with dehenk that wasnt such a far cry different.

i still have an old thread where aerun admits to both using and being used by dehenk. at least he gives after he takes i guess...
Orbit Storm

Post by Orbit Storm »

Nevertheless, I gave H6 chance after chance to stop bullying members of my faction, but either they didn't care or they overlooked our potential. Now, GoV controls majority vote in Gwennyd, and I've taken over as Sheriff from that crazy smack-talking Russian, xKGx.

I may become a "marked man" over this, but I'm hardly intimidated. H6 is nothing more than a bunch of bandwagon riding, tin-foil hat wearing, narcissistic dimwits. We're pulling blocks out of their pockmarked Jenga tower, and it's only a matter of time until it all crumbles.
Dxarg-Log

Post by Dxarg-Log »

Nevertheless, I gave H6 chance after chance to stop bullying members of my faction, but either they didn't care or they overlooked our potential. Now, GoV controls majority vote in Gwennyd, and I've taken over as Sheriff from that crazy smack-talking Russian, xKGx
just for lulz, nothing to lose.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”