Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I am generally disappointed with USA-2 server based on a lack of interaction with other players. While there were large blocks of non-English speaking players on USA-1, there was an effort to communicate with them in game. So far my dealings with players on the USA-2 server are primarily in 2 camps: A) Blocks of players that knew each other before the server was launched and B) Random players that joined USA-2 because it was a "fresh server." Sadly the existing player blocks, especially the one that dominates the current House 6, have shown little interest in communicating with me.

I started this server with an overly optimistic goal of organizing a small group of players based on USA-2 geography into a coordinated group of players based on a common goal. Sadly this did not occur, though I still think that the goal was worth the effort I placed in project. Many players on a new server equate fast rank with player skill and want to "join up" with the early leaders. I have communicated with many players in Wyoming and found that most were inflexible in their goals/allegiances. For the USA based player I blame * Cheney and his "you are with us or you are against us" mentality. For the players outside the USA I find a gang mentality based on associated from previous servers.

USA-2 is still young, and I will stick around for a while. UK-4 is very organized and my position there is very strong with known and stable players in my area. But as a trend for the general game health and player behavior patterns of Stronghold Kingdoms in general, I am discouraged.

- Deke
Quagliarella

Re: Deke's general disapointment with USA-2

Post by Quagliarella »

So, what was this common goal you speak of so obliquely? Don't be coy. Did you try to start up an IHOP in Wyoming and had it razed by the local Waffle House?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well we tried o start a faction based in and around the area to help support it but a couple of big egos landed there and then there was h6....end of story, New worlds suck as you just geta bunch of carders hopping around every new world and killing them, its like there sole purpose is to destroy competition early on so they can farm.

example is w9, they killed it then they talk about setting aside a county for everyone to fight in, well why bother destroying every house that shows a glimpse of becoming strong, why not let them grow then fight later on....oh because that would mean the vast amounts of £ and $ they spend are wasted. Its easy to say stay and fight them but in reality its impossible to win a fight like that so now the hardcore farm until age 4 and the rest join the super house or quit you obviously get your few who try to take on the super house and fail.

Its a shame as w7 was very good with strong players scattered all over but now any new uk server or us server will probably always be ruined by strong players joining forces early on and killing the server in a couple of month.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

All you cry babies should realize what you say and do by it

Go back to an old world like W-2 and play. All the carders left long ago there. According to you guys

Go and rule, what is it with free to play players they got to play a "new" game world? You got no $$$$$. Go play an old world

There...I said it :lol:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
RovenKursk

Post by RovenKursk »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Many players on a new server equate fast rank with player skill
I keep seeing people talk about "skill" in this game but I simply don't understand. What skill is involved in this game? Seems to me like it's about who can spend the most time playing the game and who can spend the most money and it has nothing to do with skill.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

skill may best be described as understanding game mechanics and math (unless you use a time clock to time attacks)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Yeah I agree. I see a lot of players online all the time but don't get higher in rank etc. And even many high rank players can't even attack ai castles well. I think the best way to learn is to fight in a domination world. Constant war and no interdict is fun.

There's even carders that don't know how to fight. They just think they can pay and will win. It's a huge advantage with money, but not always guaranteed victory.
Sarla

Post by Sarla »

meatball2k wrote:Well we tried o start a faction based in and around the area to help support it but a couple of big egos landed there and then there was h6....end of story, New worlds suck as you just geta bunch of carders hopping around every new world and killing them, its like there sole purpose is to destroy competition early on so they can farm.

example is w9, they killed it then they talk about setting aside a county for everyone to fight in, well why bother destroying every house that shows a glimpse of becoming strong, why not let them grow then fight later on....oh because that would mean the vast amounts of £ and $ they spend are wasted. Its easy to say stay and fight them but in reality its impossible to win a fight like that so now the hardcore farm until age 4 and the rest join the super house or quit you obviously get your few who try to take on the super house and fail.

Its a shame as w7 was very good with strong players scattered all over but now any new uk server or us server will probably always be ruined by strong players joining forces early on and killing the server in a couple of month.
True story and as I type war has broke out. White attacking Brown house. 1000 players against what maybe 100 or less.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Sarla wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Well we tried o start a faction based in and around the area to help support it but a couple of big egos landed there and then there was h6....end of story, New worlds suck as you just geta bunch of carders hopping around every new world and killing them, its like there sole purpose is to destroy competition early on so they can farm.

True story and as I type war has broke out. White attacking Brown house. 1000 players against what maybe 100 or less.
Yeah Sarla I just heard about that, again this is whats known a s a ego war, white house has spent vast amounts of money so need something to show fo rit so they pick on a easy house, I think the mentality of big carders is horrendous in this game, but its something I have realised will never change, pretty much in every new world players may as well farm until age 4 then join a war with millions of honour and gold, you join a house early then you die early unless its that super house packed with big spenders. You see these same players ruin world after world I really think these players got bullied in real life and this is how they cope with there real life difficulties by spending vast amounts of money and bullying people in there virtual lifes,
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Nope. It's the game that allows this. Greed by the developers. I don't think anyone cares about the game, just how much money they can make.

Absolute power corrupts almost everyone. 9 out of ten times, if someone were given that much power, it would corrupt them.

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”