no stock exchange

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
m1gunner

no stock exchange

Post by m1gunner »

I've just started playing this game again and don't recall(and can't find any relevant answers to my question) having this particular problem. I'm still under newbie protection and am not able to buy/sell with the stock exchange. I open the merchant button and I see no stock exchange or amounts of goods that I can select to buy/sell. Any ideas? Thanks!
dsds212011

Re: no stock exchange

Post by dsds212011 »

You need to research it first. Then build the merchants guide. then you have to recruit merchants using spare villagers.

researching merchants can give you a max of 4 merchant per merchant guide building. research commerce to be able to trade outside your parish.

Hope this helps.

You should really ask people in game. Not many people go on the forums
m1gunner

Post by m1gunner »

Thank you for the answer, but I have already done the research and built my market. Still not able to trade/buy/sell in my own parish.. I know that I need to be lvl 11 before I can trade outside of it, but I should be able to trade within my own, right?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

hire merchants at your village, same screen as scouts
m1gunner

Post by m1gunner »

have merchants, market, etc.. still no go... do I have to be at lvl 11 to be able to buy/sell in my own parish??
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

check in the tab where you hired the merchants to see if they are there. Sometimes the game glitches and doesn't hire them. In that case just rehire them.

This post just glitched and I had to repost again.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

m1gunner, this is the wiki which is the game manual for Stronghold Kingdoms I will link the first page here but you can just hit the Stronghold Kingdoms help tab in game and it will take you to that page.

You can search it for information as well as use the hot links throughout the pages. If there is no one around that you know to ask questions of then you may find what you need in this.

http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Main_Page

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”