Wrong rank displayed in top left corner of screen

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Merle the Conqueror

Wrong rank displayed in top left corner of screen

Post by Merle the Conqueror » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:59 am

Received on 2 October 2014 a game update which now has your rank and it's level displayed in the top left corner of the screen. Well it's not working right and I've got a wrong rank displayed. Big difference there also, it is listing 15 levels below what it's suppose to be. I did file a ticket on it later the same day. Figured I would post it in the forum also. Image included.

I'm also offering my opinon on the green colored stripe going across the view attacks screens, I don't like it :roll: . For older folks, like me, it is distracting and makes the items contained within the green stripe a little bit harder for some to read.
Attachments
Wrong rank is displayed in top left corner of the screen.
Wrong rank is displayed in top left corner of the screen.
SHK rank display mismatch.jpg (69.04 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Last edited by Merle the Conqueror on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

rsnelgrove

Re: Wrong rank displayed in top left corner of screen

Post by rsnelgrove » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:08 am

It has always been this way. The "23" represents the rank of Crown Prince, not your CP degree. If you were a village idiot, it would show "1", and if you were a Prince it would show "22". It does not go up from "23" after reaching Crown Prince.

Merle the Conqueror

Re: Wrong rank displayed in top left corner of screen

Post by Merle the Conqueror » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:15 am

Oh okay my bad, you are right. Okay Alzheimer's moment :lol: :oops: .

I still don't like the green stripe though.

Edit: Still the area looks different somehow. Did FF change the font or something like the color there?

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”