Where to spawn

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Priest Guardian

Where to spawn

Post by Priest Guardian »

If I were to spawn on the USA map, where could I be of most use ? Which underdog faction needs a lift 8-)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
dsds212011

Re: Where to spawn

Post by dsds212011 »

If you were to spawn, spawn in the east. It seems like more provinces are open there so there's way more room to grow. The west kinda sucks. there is a few western provinces open but barely connected to each other. It's like each one is an isolated island.

Personally if I looked at the map before spending 7 days growing, I would have abaondoned playing. there's no point. It's like small isolated islands because not all the countys are open and it doesn't seem like they will be opening anymore up.

I am really concerned that half the county's will be closed permanently. there is a little over 6000 players. The USA map should be bigger than britain right? even if they open all countys it would also cause problems.

I think you were smart to keep to world 9 only.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

well there is lots for me to do on W-9.

Perhaps I will hold off from USA-2 . Until at least the map is opened :|
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
P3ter_Griffin

Post by P3ter_Griffin »

IMO, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, or N. Missouri. Very multi-colored yet within proximity to fight on whomevers side you decide to fight on. I scroll around the world and I see how people could be turned off right now but if you're in one of these states its hard to notice/care that half the world is closed off (for me at least). Hope to see you out there!
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

glad to see you ! hope that you do spawn in maybe take a house for yourself ! Since your an awesome player

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”