USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

This USA World 2 forum has been closed following the world closure.
meatball2k

Re: USA 2- War & Diplomacy Thread

Post by meatball2k »

I have a feeling that h9,h6 and h1 are all in alliance, reason I say this is that the players all started off in 1 house and now there splintering apart. They still have links so either they have fallen out or there rtying to take over the world early on.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah, I really cant stand early wars I sometimes think that there is a conspiracy and FF hire people to start these wars due to amount of carding they create. Why does anyone want a war at this point in the game, It takes no skill for someone who cards to wipe out anyone they want at this point.
I am obviously joking about the conspiracy....or am I :-)
CrazyWR

Post by CrazyWR »

Why wouldn't you use an early advantage in your favor if you had it?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I would not no, If I had my way there would be a 50 day peace timer so the only people that could kill each other would be the people that choose to involve themselves in war after day 10, its a cheap tactic for carders to get up on the raze leaderboard, some people call it desperate.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.
pug of crydee

Post by pug of crydee »

h19 are up and running and are at war with no one but are allied with a few houses and i wouldnt say h6 and h7 are at war its just synergy trying to take over south montana with his one village
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

JayJayCashFlow wrote:Some people don't want to farm for 50 days.
Like I said though Jay Jay whoever doesnt want a longer peace timer can break there peace time which then leaves the hardcore warriors to kill each other on day 10 and the farmers like myself can relax. I know people like to kill and pillage farmers earyly on but I think it just annoys people to the point of just quitting and this game needs players to thrive and farmers usually do well later on in worlds.
P3ter_Griffin

Post by P3ter_Griffin »

H13 allied with H6 and H1, and declared war on H19 for "hostile actions". When it was house 6 and house 11 committing hostile actions you couldn't get a peep out of leadership... spineless bunch, finally found a house small enough and far enough away from home base they had the "gumption" to start a "war".
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

War and diplomacy thread huh ...

Secrets Secrets Secrets please do tell.. :P

Hi guys , I am Greenwitch .. nice to meet you all. Welcome to USA2 I hope that everyone keeps building.

House Diplomacy and wars can be very tricky business.

I hope that all of you are able to grow and build and that you find your place.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

h19 made hostile actions my back side we have done nothing h13 was the hostile people they have moved there people in our county flipping parishs and so on

so the only way they could take us down was to get h6 h1 to help them same old story has w9
thing is later in the game all h6 will do is take the best player from h13 then h13 is just a farming faction puppets they are :mrgreen:

Return to “USA World 2 Lounge (Closed)”