report whit 402 troops inside castle?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Belmin

Re: report whit 402 troops inside castle?

Post by Belmin »

Only 360 troops is needed to defend 8 scouts but you also need to have ballistas with archers... that worked for me several times and when i had 350 annyone who scouted my village would get report with 1/8.. dont know why..
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

as someone said before, you will need 360+ troops, archers that is not 50/50 with pikes, also i believe you need to have castellation maxed and than theres still a small percentage that 1 scout will make it through. been like that for a long time
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lt.Columbo wrote:as someone said before, you will need 360+ troops, archers that is not 50/50 with pikes, also i believe you need to have castellation maxed and than theres still a small percentage that 1 scout will make it through. been like that for a long time

castellation maxed will kill 1 scout ,,,, and it's 350 archers you just need +350 because if AI attacks you they will kill at least 1 archer lol so 349 will give report that's why +350
Yoooooooooo
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

in 3 years playing this game this has never been proven..the correct number of archers you need to (every time) sucsessfully defend against 8 scouts. at least i havent come across it lol. however one of the dev's (i think) once said that there is still a slight chance one scout could make it through. in any case the OP had 400+ troops inside (wether all of them where archers i dont know)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

this is hilarious, i have 402 troops inside the castle in all my citys and enemy take report of 1 of mi castles? for what? this game day after day is worst...
Nope he is saying they got a report from one of his castle and all his castles have 402 troops.

Oh and the game is getting worse every day. He said that also :D
Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

Why is this thread still getting attention, its like everyone is just rewording the same answer and posting :lol:
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

@ Sgt.Gucci Don't know just um .......... don't know

@ David. ..........Drunks JK
If I remember correct after the card expires it shows strange #'s Or maybe AI attacks brought it down to 402

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”