Dont Settle here

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Oakan

Re: Dont Settle here

Post by Oakan »

War is different on this server then every other server. In every other server armies and faith are limited not on farming servers aka w5. Most of the fighters have quit, most of whats left are monkers/farmers with 40 villages who spam excomm. I came back and in 36 hours I got a total of 1300 days of excomm on my towns. Will be nice to see a real war put things back into balance.
Ezek Von Bernd

Post by Ezek Von Bernd »

Oakan wrote:I came back and in 36 hours I got a total of 1300 days of excomm on my towns.
Im jealous, they must really be scared of you do to that. :lol:
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

Oakan is a scary guy :P
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Unfortunately its a case of dont hate the game, hate the player. Players kill the game but this will nto end any time soon, I must admit I havent logged on this world in a long time so havent seen if theres is much change but the mentality seems to be kill anyone that shows interest in fighting before they even have a chance. It may seem like a goo idea but unfortunately to keep alot of people ( not all) there needs to be competetion and when the competetion dies the player base dies then all yoruleft with is people that dont mind building 20 villages and razing people who may rise up.

This mentality will always kill the game, Euro server has alot of big players though so hopefully that will carry on being competetive for a long time. If your happy though and happy with the way your game is going then thats the main thing
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

FINALLY action on w5 :lol:
Ezek Von Bernd

Post by Ezek Von Bernd »

Best action ever, so glad i agreed to come back. Actually had fun on shk for a change.
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

I King Stannis declare war on H7 for revenge of earlier injustices on W5!
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

join the war time to throw the Swiss Gaurd to the groundç
rsnelgrove

Post by rsnelgrove »

meatball2k wrote:Unfortunately its a case of dont hate the game, hate the player. Players kill the game but this will nto end any time soon, I must admit I havent logged on this world in a long time so havent seen if theres is much change but the mentality seems to be kill anyone that shows interest in fighting before they even have a chance. It may seem like a goo idea but unfortunately to keep alot of people ( not all) there needs to be competetion and when the competetion dies the player base dies then all yoruleft with is people that dont mind building 20 villages and razing people who may rise up.

This mentality will always kill the game, Euro server has alot of big players though so hopefully that will carry on being competetive for a long time. If your happy though and happy with the way your game is going then thats the main thing
Lmao meatball shut up for once and log on to World 5 :P
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My spirit for w5 is broken my brain wont allow me to log in :-(

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”