72 hours Ban

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

Re: 72 hours Ban

Post by meatball2k »

send me a mail and ill mail them for you, sometimes its a tactic to report people to get them banned then try and raze them while there banned....I have heard people try and do this sneeky tactic so that maybe why, if you have told people you use same laptop you could be easy target for a number of people to report you.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

2 account on the same IP address isn't allowed at all
Yoooooooooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think if he was influencing votes in your parish its kind of seen as helping, I haven't really read through the rules but I believe you can have multiple accounts on the same ip as long as there is no connection i.e trading, helping in attacks, LL links, influencing votes pretty much anything to help each other so best case scenario would be to be in the same house but not in same faction.

I haven tread the rules though so may be wrong, I heard though if you are a premium token holder then your allowed to do what the * you want....again could be wrong
pug of crydee

Post by pug of crydee »

if you arent using a premium token you cannot help/influence anyone who shares an ip address with you however if you use a premium token you can interact fully with someone who shares your ip
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Sophisticated players that exploit multiple accounts to increase their positions rarely complain on the forums. I expect that they know A) Moderators and other players have no influence in matters of banned accounts, B) Cheaters do not want to draw attention to their violation of the rules, C) They know the rules (demonstrated by their repeated actions.)

My suggestions:

Read the rules before posting
Understand that posting here about account banning is not going to impact the ban (though I suppose if complaining makes you "feel" better.....)
Purchase premium tokens, or walk down the street to the Starbucks, or pay your local ISP for a static IP for your and a separate wireless IP for your "friend."

- Deke
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

IcarusPT wrote:
Lord Darko900 wrote:2 account on the same IP address isn't allowed at all
Isn´t allowed? Yes you can have players on same IP, the game blocks a lot of things. There´s no rule telling us that sharing same IP is forbidden
well let me tell you a short story ,,,, i had another account my bro had one too ,, we were not allowed to do those stuff from the RULE
but guess what after a month both account got perma ban when i told the support they said having 2 accounts on same IP address is against the rules you have agreed on ,,, now i have this new account and my bro stopped playing
Yoooooooooo
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

It's one account per game world.
1. Players accounts use

Players may not have more than one account per game world.

There will be no compensation to account damage caused by another player logging into your account, regardless of how the password is obtained.

Players must never send unsolicited mails asking for another player's login details. Any unsolicited mails of this nature should be reported using the "Report This Mail" function.

Firefly team members will never ask for you password. If anyone claiming to be a Firefly team member asks for your password, don’t give it to them and report them immediately.

The email account used to register the account must be under the exclusive control of the player registering the account.
If a temporary ban was placed on your account IcarusPT then it's likely your account was reported for some reason and under investigation. If nothing comes to light then the account will be returned to you.

Usually most players are complaining that support are not pro-active in stamping out cheaters and/or investigating accounts. You've just confirmed that contrary to what most players believe accounts are investigated. I guess Firefly is damned if they do and damned if they don't!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

i would like to ask a question about bans.

if a player is reported by more then 1 person are they automatically banned for 72hrs, I heard a rumour this can be used as a tactic in war but just wondering if you knew if FF just banned straight of the bat or actually checked before they investigate a player.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

p.s I heard this information from yeoman named busty blonde :-)

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”